Roll up the windows & sing!!

Options
"Wasted Days & Wasted Nights" came on the radio yesterday & my little tone-deaf voice was belting it, baby!! :smokin:

What's your "I secretly like this song" song? :love:

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    "Wasted Days & Wasted Nights" came on the radio yesterday & my little tone-deaf voice was belting it, baby!! :smokin:

What's your "I secretly like this song" song? :love:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Kid Rock's "All Summer Long" - can't help but roll up the windows in the SUV and blast the speakers! (Reminds me of my youth :tongue: )
  • stacesand
    stacesand Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I had Pat Benatar in the CD player this morning. I got caught at the traffic light. But the worst part is...the guy and to lean forward to look back at me singing! I don't know what he was looking at, but I kept singing!:laugh:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Kid Rock's "All Summer Long" - can't help but roll up the windows in the SUV and blast the speakers! (Reminds me of my youth :tongue: )

I LOVE that song and do the same thing!!! But why do we roll up our windows??? Heck I have to listen to a lot of other peoples crap music, why should I limit them from listening to something good?!
  • Shannon023
    Options
    [

I LOVE that song and do the same thing!!! But why do we roll up our windows???

Did you catch the "tone-deaf" part???? :embarassed:
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    My favorite song to really belt it out is "Seven Bridges Road" by the Eagles :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • GoGetterMom
    Options

I LOVE that song and do the same thing!!! But why do we roll up our windows??? Heck I have to listen to a lot of other peoples crap music, why should I limit them from listening to something good?!
    OK - so I don't always roll the windows up, sometimes I leave them ALL down and blast that guy with the big "boom" coming from his car.... :happy:
  • kleimola
    kleimola Posts: 210 Member
    Options

My favorite too only I roll down the windows and don't care who sees me!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I secretly love......."Highway To The Danger Zone" by Kenny Loggins from the movie Top Gun and Berlin's "Take My Breath Away" from the same movie.:embarassed:
    top-gun.jpg
    What can I say. I have a weakness for pilots.:smokin:
  • kleimola
    kleimola Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    My favorite song to really belt it out is "Seven Bridges Road" by the Eagles :heart: :heart: :heart:
    This one has to be sung as loud as possible. It is just one of those songs!
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    OMG, do I have to pick just one???

Anything by the eagles and beach boys plays, I blast it and sing a long and I leave my windows down.

To heck with everyone!!!!

I am lucky enough to have a great voice nad I blare it out baby!!!!!

You can have a bad day, hear a song, sing a long and you forget about everything.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Oh I totally rock out every morning in the car to and from work and taking my pumpkin to school.....the windows usually are up if I'm in full force mode....ya know with FEELING :embarassed: .....today lets see it was Nickelback Rockstar.....that was fun....then I sang & cried to Alicia Keys No One (me & my son's song)....but then right before work I got pumped up again by singing the Stones Honky tonk Woman...LOL...love that one!:drinker:

hugs! ( I always wondered if people pay attention to our singing....I never catch anyone else rockin' out...but I know you all are out there! :bigsmile: )
  • GoGetterMom
    Options
    I secretly love......."Highway To The Danger Zone" by Kenny Loggins from the movie Top Gun and Berlin's "Take My Breath Away" from the same movie.:embarassed:
    top-gun.jpg
    What about the other hot men in leather jackets and tight jeans? :tongue:
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I totally embarrass myself with SO WHAT by PInk!
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    top-gun.jpg
    What about the other hot men in leather jackets and tight jeans? :tongue:

No fear, Soupy is definitely into equal opportunity....:wink:
  • GoGetterMom
    Options
    Sugarland - All I Want To Do :happy:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    "Margaritaville" is another good smiley_ladysinger.gif song.

(My songs seem to have a theme) :ohwell:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    God Only Knows~ Beach Boys

And then I have been on a Dirty Dancing kick lately...so I get all misty eyed with She's Like the Wind

Soup--:drinker: :drinker: To your song choices...pilots...yummy!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I kissed a girl.....:bigsmile: ....I can't help it I love that song...its a catchy...ya that's it! CATCHY!:blushing:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    "Margaritaville" is another good smiley_ladysinger.gif song.

(My songs seem to have a theme) :ohwell:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's why I :heart: ya!