What's your new fav food (since dieting)

Options
UsedToBeHusky
UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
Mine is Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers Honey Balsamic Chicken. I can't get enough of them! I'm eating 3 of 4 a week. They have asparagus and red potatoes.... YUMMY!!

Replies

• EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    popcorn! orville redenbaucher has these natural flavors and i discovered lime and salt. OMG. i dip it in salsa, it's SO GOOD!:love:
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Any type of salad /w aged balsamic vinegar. Who knew?
  • denitraross
    denitraross Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Mine would be asparagus sauted in olive oil and lemon juice...I hated it before as I only had it steamed and soggy...sautee it gives is crunch and flavor.....the second thing is hummus - I had never tried it before, now I am addicted to it, with crackers, baby carrotts...love it...
  • lallaloolly
    lallaloolly Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    cuties (or clementines if you're old school). sweet and delicious and 35 calories each.
  • t_rog
    t_rog Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    popcorn! orville redenbaucher has these natural flavors and i discovered lime and salt. OMG. i dip it in salsa, it's SO GOOD!:love:

WHAT. that sounds like the most amazing thing ever....
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    quinoa, hummus, protein shakes
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Strawberries with light whip cream. I'm addicted.
    And the weird one is quaker oat bran cereal. I must have it everyday. I think that is really weird. Especially for me.
    Oh and international coffees sugarless mocha. Hmmmmm…
  • SimplyDeLish
    SimplyDeLish Posts: 539
    Options
    Greek Yogurt!
  • trainguy917
    trainguy917 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Pork rinds with sour cream!
  • lachicadelfuego
    lachicadelfuego Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Avocados with almost anything. I never realized how good they are. Omg!
  • xxx29
    xxx29 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Who's dieting? But seriously, I second the Hummus. But my all-time favorite is skim milk. I used to drink only whole, thinking I could never go down to 2%...then thinking I could never go down to 1%...then thinking I could never go down to skim. Now, when I have to drink 2%, I hate the "fat" feel in my mouth.
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    Vanilla yogurt ( /kroger's carbmaster) and any kind of cereal... Really good with Quaker Oat Squares. yummy but I try to stay away from it.
  • beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    Options
    Peanut butter, I'm 46 yrs young and have never liked PB. I also now like beets, and asparagus
  • vabheegaard
    vabheegaard Posts: 61
    Options
    Vita tops, laughing cow wedges -Chipotle and Queso Fresco, Hummus and my new profound love of fruit!
  • lynxcoco
    lynxcoco Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    homemade pizza using 100 calorie deli thin bread, pizza sauce and with all the veggies I can fit on it...better than pizza hut...75 calories
  • alanzo87
    alanzo87 Posts: 14
    Options
    luna lemon zest bars and baby carrots!
  • PIPICARTER
    PIPICARTER Posts: 3
    Options
    yeah yummy!
  • Cartel
    Cartel Posts: 40
    Options
    Peanut Butter.
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options

WHAT. that sounds like the most amazing thing ever....

it is! i can't even lie. i love it so much.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    homemade pizza using 100 calorie deli thin bread, pizza sauce and with all the veggies I can fit on it...better than pizza hut...75 calories

Oooh! I have to try that. I'm a pizza fanatic!!