Christmas Fitness Challenge Check-In December 21

Options
My last post until the New Year! You won't have to "hear" me rant for at least 10 days!

Yesterday was 40 minutes elliptical and 15 minute fast walk (with 1 minute jog:smile: ).

Good luck to everyone over the holiday. Remember to have a safe, HEALTHY, holiday.

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    My last post until the New Year! You won't have to "hear" me rant for at least 10 days!

Yesterday was 40 minutes elliptical and 15 minute fast walk (with 1 minute jog:smile: ).

Good luck to everyone over the holiday. Remember to have a safe, HEALTHY, holiday.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I haven't been checking in!:sad: But I'm been over-acheiving my fitness goals. I'm almost becoming addicted!! On Monday, I had gained 2 pounds since last week, so I've been to the gym everynight this week. Monday and Wednesday I did an hour of cardio (burning 460 calories each time) and Tuesday and Thursday I did an hour of cardio and then an hour of weights. I weighed myself again this morning and have lost 3 pounds this week! I know that's a lot in a week, but really just one pound since I had gained 2! But at least I am getting there! So, I'm down a total of 13 pounds!!:bigsmile: I still would like to lose another 7 pounds to hit my first goal weight! I don't know that I'll reach that by New Years (that was the original goal) but I'm getting closer! Everyone have a great holiday and I'll chat again next week!!

*kistinbee*
  • NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I won't be able to check in again until maybe Sunday at my parents. Know that I'll be thinking about you all and rooting you on to meet your goals! *\o/*

So, again no formal exercise. But - I must have gone up and down the stairs at least 50 times last night. That's gotta count for something, right?! Still need to get 1 more load of laundry through the washer today and packed. I'm getting there. I want to be ready to load the van when my husband gets home this afternoon so we can hit the road. I'll have PLENTY of exercise getting ready today! And, I stayed the same weight wise this week. I am completly pleased with that. I ate SO bad for most of the week and didn't get much exercise in. It could have been MUCH worse! Now, to stay the same when I'm out of town dealing with the meal whims of whoever we are stying with... That will be the real test.

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++ Everyone!!! :flowerforyou:
    'See' you in a few days!
    (((HUGS)))
    Niccole

ps Everyone traveling - have SAFE trips!
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Hello all. I managed to get in my Hip Hop Abs Fat Burning Cardio & then spent 5 hours shopping. Hopefully, I'll be able to jump on my bike at some point tonight.