Heres to motivating and supportive friends!!!

Options
:drinker: Cheers to all you motivating and supportive friends out there! I try my best to motivate and support all my friends on MFP and would love to have others do the same! Sadly, so far that is hardly the case... i have few friends who return the favor SOOOOOO, if your looking to motivate and support and receive that and then some from me, then add me as a friend! I love positive, upbeat kinda people! Hope everyone is having a super awesome day and keep up all your hard work, we got this!

:heart: , me

Replies

• Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem until I posted a post just like this and got a lot of great supportive friends. I will send you a request.
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem until I posted a post just like this and got a lot of great supportive friends. I will send you a request.
  • bigredhearts
    bigredhearts Posts: 428
    Options
    thank you! At first i tried to not let it bug me that i had a ton of friends and would go back and comment on all their accomplishments, but after about a month of only have 2 or 3 comments (my mom always comments :P) every couple days, i thought i'd clean house and make better friends!
  • BabyDuchess
    BabyDuchess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    thank you! At first i tried to not let it bug me that i had a ton of friends and would go back and comment on all their accomplishments, but after about a month of only have 2 or 3 comments (my mom always comments :P) every couple days, i thought i'd clean house and make better friends!

I had the same problem until I cleaned house too.....I'm having that problem this very second on FB......I'll be more than happy to support you! :flowerforyou: