Belt notch NSV

Options
Caligurl209
Caligurl209 Posts: 13 Member
This morning I was getting dressed and put my belt on as usual without really paying attention to what i was doing. After I was all dressed I took a look in the mirror and something caught my eye....I was able to to buckle my belt one notch smaller than usual and didn't even realize it. It may not be much but it means i'm shrinking ....WOOT WOOT

Replies

• reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Excellent NSV! I bought a belt less than a month ago and I am already 3 notches in with the ability to go 4 slightly snugly...love the incredible shrinking me!

Cool post!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Congrats! There are few things more satisfying than going down a belt notch! Some months ago I had to replace my whole belt because I ran out. I think i had a big stupid grin on my face for days after that :smile:
  • BradNC
    BradNC Posts: 51
    Options
    Rock on! W00T w00t!
  • brndygrl98
    brndygrl98 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I love NSVs like that!
  • DonaGail
    DonaGail Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I just had to have my husband drill 3 new holes in my uniform belt..now I have too much extra!
    Woo hoo! feels so good, doesnt it?
  • Caligurl209
    Caligurl209 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feels great....if i shrink anymore its either a new belt or new holes are gonna have to be made....but i think i'll opt for the new belt as a reward to myself :smile:
  • mattbryan
    mattbryan Posts: 147
    Options
    I totally agree! Going down a belt notch is an awesome feeling! I'm down 3 notches now.....I have no notches left. Next notch = new belt!!!!
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    I am down 4 belt notches and on the last hole. New belts need to be purchased :)
  • ColleenAtherton
    ColleenAtherton Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I need a new belt too! I've been wearing the last notch comfortably all day long for the last 3-4 days!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!