MOMMY!!! Where are you?

2»

Replies

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    i thought she might introduce herself! oh well sorry guys gotta bump this! the weekend maybe she will sit dow and look for me now!

Can you give her a ring on the phone and then get her screen name and let her know yours that way?:flowerforyou:

Might be quicker than huntin your Momma down here...sorta like a needle in a haystack.:tongue:
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    this reminds me of me and my mum when we go out, she never and i mean NEVER answers to mum/mother if its one of me or my siblings saying it to her however when its someone else, who affectionality calls her that, she answers straight away :angry: and then proceeds to get up us when we start using Cheryle (her name) at her to get her to answer us:noway: , happens every damn time:grumble:
  • sussemaus
    sussemaus Posts: 18 Member
    that is so funny!
  • sussemaus
    sussemaus Posts: 18 Member
    one last bump
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    looks like you have been disowned:ohwell:

just joking. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOmmmmmmmm where are you!!!!!
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    still no mom eh??? :ohwell:
  • JeremyInvincible
    JeremyInvincible Posts: 264 Member
    I think at Walmart they call this a "Code Adam"

ATTENTION MFP'ers:
    We have a lost daughter here. She answers to "Susse". If anyone has seen her Mommy, please bring her to the customer service counter at the front.
    Thank you!!

ahaha
  • calling all moms we have a lose child here. :cry:
    all moms report in now line up single file I will be interview all moms to see if you hiding from any of your children:noway:
    one at a time no pushing I will get to the bottom of this:angry:
    don't worry kid I'l help you:smile:
This discussion has been closed.