socks

Options
rosieflo
rosieflo Posts: 218
Sometimes I get so tired that I can not remember if I still have socks on or not. And then I realize I've been pondering if I have them on or not for sooo long, and all I would have had to do is just look down...

Replies

• monkeydoodle
    monkeydoodle Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    :embarassed: My problem is more the "how am I gonna get these things ON?":laugh:
  • avon_momma
    avon_momma Posts: 4
    Options
    :laugh: love this...and it is SO me, too!!
  • FruitLoop05317
    Options
    Sometimes I get so tired that I can not remember if I still have socks on or not. And then I realize I've been pondering if I have them on or not for sooo long, and all I would have had to do is just look down...
    Lol too funny, i hate wearing socks....soooooo much that i cant be comfortable until i take them off...lol
  • Satya_Ayurveda
    Satya_Ayurveda Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Have you ever stepped into the shower with socks on? Guilty.
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    A friend labeled his with a laundry marker -- L on one and R on the other.
    He just HAS to get them on the right way.
  • monkeydoodle
    monkeydoodle Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    LOL! That is hilarious. Talk about O.C.D. We all have it in varying degrees in our house, but that is one of the funniest I have heard!:laugh:
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I rarely wear matching socks anymore - they have to be the same style, but they're often different colors. Most of the time, my sneakers cover up enough of the sock that most people don't even notice. I'm a mother of three, it's one of the few ways I can rebel against "normal" and not look crazy. :laugh:
  • rosieflo
    rosieflo Posts: 218
    Options
    Have you ever stepped into the shower with socks on? Guilty.

Sadly, yes. I've also put my kids in the tub with socks or underwear on.
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    LOL! That is hilarious. Talk about O.C.D. We all have it in varying degrees in our house, but that is one of the funniest I have heard!:laugh:
    The ones that don't have L and R on them, he puts TGIF on them -- toes go in first.