Excited about Gym

Options
About 4 weeks ago I had two surgeries and havn't been able to do any physical activity. I suspended my gym membership for two months and my weight loss goal was starting to look very distant. Then I found MFP and being able to track my food intake has been amazing it's helping me stay motivated. Sure, I have bad days but, I pick myself up, dust myself off and get back on track. I am able to return to the gym and the 18 June and to my surprise I am actually really looking forward to it. I'm counting the days.......

Replies

• Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Yay! I started some intense weight training as prescribed by a physio a few weeks ago. The first session left me so sore that I couldn't do anything in the gym for another 2 days - and those two days felt like an eternity, so yes, I understand gym withdrawal XD I'd be climbing up the walls after 4 weeks - well done you for staying on track despite not having exercise as an available tool :)
  • Pixie7210
    Pixie7210 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thanks, my friends think I'm crazy to be missing exercise but it clears my head, gets me out of the house and makes me feel strong inside and out. I'm trying to convert them!