small NSV!

Options
So over the last year or so I was gradually putting on weight, and I outgrew my favourite pair of jeans (though for some reason I never threw them away) and on a whim this morning I thought I'd try them on, as
motivation to get them to fit... And they do fit! I'm so happy right now! It's not much difference but at least I know I'm on the right track...

Replies

• Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    So over the last year or so I was gradually putting on weight, and I outgrew my favourite pair of jeans (though for some reason I never threw them away) and on a whim this morning I thought I'd try them on, as
    motivation to get them to fit... And they do fit! I'm so happy right now! It's not much difference but at least I know I'm on the right track...

That's a great feeling isn't it! Congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • cmiles23
    cmiles23 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!!!!!!!!! that is awesome.... super proud of you!!!!!!!! keep up the GREAT work!
  • jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    :happy: Are you kidding?!?!? That's huge! Favorite pair of jeans are back in business!!!:heart: congrats on your NSV! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    That's a great feeling and an awesome accomplishment! Don't minimize your accomplishments...keep celebrating them :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!