I smell like.....

Options

Replies

• SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Cool, I got Candy Cane body wash and lip gloss last year. I smelt good enough to eat!!
    orly.jpg
    That's the second time I've seen this owl! It makes me laugh yet I have NO idea what it means.
    Can someone please explain?

Oh Really?

Got it. Yeah...I knew that.:smokin: Just testin ya is all.
  • pecksun8
    Options
    Haven't you seen the commercials for cashews! That's all you need!

plantersunibrowgirl01.jpg
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    You all are just killing this love starved boy.

Lets see the last 2 days.

Wearing sexy clothes, Tami playing catch seductively, These foods help your erection, Being thankful for body parts, got sexy MFP women making out, and now we are wearing perfume making you smell good enough to eat.

I am frickin dying people. I am afraid to read any further threads for fear that it will start out as I injured my foot and work into "who loves position 292."

Let this be a lesson to you newbies: you lose some weight, gain some confidence, and then you are all about sex.

I am fat, forty, and frickin dying. Whew I feel better.

Please continue ladies. :devil: :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

Wearing sexy clothes, Tami playing catch seductively, These foods help your erection, Being thankful for body parts, got sexy MFP women making out, and now we are wearing perfume making you smell good enough to eat.

I am frickin dying people. I am afraid to read any further threads for fear that it will start out as I injured my foot and work into "who loves position 292."

Let this be a lesson to you newbies: you lose some weight, gain some confidence, and then you are all about sex.

No.

You are the Rock.:love:
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options

Did you see the thread about a "whack"? Might help relieve some o' the tension! I agree, though - these threads are Spanktacular!!! :bigsmile:
  • BEFORE
    Options

Did you see the thread about a "whack"? Might help relieve some o' the tension! I agree, though - these threads are Spanktacular!!! :bigsmile:
    I just need an antidote (spelling) for wedding cake.
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • tilly6277
    Options
    See, who says it doesn't pay off to be the minority??!! :laugh:
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I smell like salami. I just got off work and its a deli so guess what I smell like. :laugh:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Bacon! I got to get the wife some Bacon scented perfume, or body wash would be even better! :love:

I'd be licking myself if I had bacon scented anything....oooo....biscuits and gravy!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

I'd be licking myself if I...

Great, you just killed BEFORE. :laugh:
  • Fab140
    Options

Well....the truth can kill....no one teaches that one in church!:laugh:
  • BEFORE
    Options

Died of a massive blood flow.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Uh huh, started out innocent and look where it goes.

Tam, do you want some strawberry lipgloss to go with that? :smokin:
  • tilly6277
    Options
    I smell like salami. I just got off work and its a deli so guess what I smell like. :laugh:

I used to work at Pizza Hut so I smelled like pizza all the time but that was not necessarly a good thing.:devil:
  • Fab140
    Options

:explode: <<<<<BEFORE exploding
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

Yes, it has been a two day affair now...poor guy...we can't be held accountable though, girls will be girls...do I hear Ali's song playing???
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Yes, it has been a two day affair now...poor guy...we can't be held accountable though, girls will be girls...do I hear Ali's song playing???

Gonna be hearing "Taps" playing before too long. :laugh:
  • Fab140
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: Is it "I Touch Myself" ? I hadn't heard that song in forever when one day last summer I was sitting next to about 20 construction workers and...well....when a girl loves a song, she loves a song! no matter what company she's in. :wink: