Do you have an weekly calories burned goal?

boobee32
boobee32 Posts: 450 Member
edited September 27 in Fitness and Exercise
Do any of you aim to burn a certain number of calories per week, or do you just take it as it comes daily? If you have a certain goal ..what is it?

Replies

• issabishie
    issabishie Posts: 28
    Not really, I have exercise goals but I just take the calories burned as they come, as long as there's 2 or 3lb gone every week when I step on the scales I'm a happy bunny :)
  • schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    3500 calorie burn... thats one pound xx
  • lnadeau66
    lnadeau66 Posts: 135 Member
    I shoot for 3000 cals, the lower your weight the harder it is to meet that goal though. Also, now that I am measuring by a HRM instead of the monitor on the treadmill, it's even harder.:ohwell: But, more fun when you meet your goal!:flowerforyou:
  • Cartel
    Cartel Posts: 40
    I dont have one for the week per say but when I go to the gym I know in my head I want to burn at least 800 cals. Anything over that im happy.
  • BeckyKSmith
    BeckyKSmith Posts: 212 Member
    3500, but I really suck at acheiving that.
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    I don't. I have a general goal of getting 3 runs in per week, but that's about it.
  • boobee32
    boobee32 Posts: 450 Member
    well, i have been averaging about 2300 a week since i have cut down to 3 days a week and sat and sun. Since I have started running in the morning for just a bit...I figure if I do that every morning, burning at least 150 cals each morning, and my 1400 on the weekend, that should free up most of my afternoon time not to have to worry bout coming home and exercising, as long as somewhere in the week i get that additional 150 in somewhere to make my goal of 2300.. Doesnt matter how you get it, as long as its got...right????
This discussion has been closed.