NSV After a depressing night!

Options
Jillatha
Jillatha Posts: 85 Member
Yesterday I was feeling bloated and thought my stomach looked massive! Paranoia from having made myself eat all my calories even the exercise ones!

So today I have been to the gym and worked out HARD! 8.3km run in an hour :) I then came home and made myself look all pretty, saw a new low number on my unofficial scale (138.2) and am wearing River Island Size 8 skinny hipster jeans! I have never felt comfortable enough to wear low waistbanded stuff ever! WOOP!

thJ0m.jpg

As you can see I still have some toning to do but I can say I am very happy and am feeling better about taking these last 10ish pounds nice and slow :)

Replies

• KBDaukas
    KBDaukas Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! Congrats on getting this far and sticking with it. Keep up the good work!
  • lexrobin2
    lexrobin2 Posts: 33
    Options
    110 pounds lost!!!!! WOW! you look amazing girl, great job! very cute jeans :wink:
  • instructor03
    instructor03 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Went to your profile and saw before pictures. You have done an awesome job. You are an inspiration!!
  • Newnanax3
    Newnanax3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and I love your new jeans! You are a real inspiration.
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I too looked at your profile picture, and wow, you've done phenomenally! You look great :)
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    A-MAZ-ING!!!!!

Sue :smile: x
  • sam23030
    sam23030 Posts: 76
    Options
    Just looked at your profile, its amazing, you must've worked so hard! Congratulations you look fantastic! Well done on the jeans!
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    110 POUNDS LOST...! OMG...that is FANTASTIC...

Don't worry - we all get our 'FAT' days...I sometimes feel my ghost weight of 162 lbs linger around - when I'm cranky and bloated etc :grumble:

You look so CUTE & love the JEANS...

Keep up the GREAT work :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You are an inspiration! 110 pounds lost. I'm sooooo impressed. You look fantastic is your jeans, but the best part is how HAPPY you look! Way to go!
  • summmer2011
    Options
    you look amazing :)
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look fantastic!!! You are such an inspiration!!
  • AshinAms
    AshinAms Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Holy moley! Well done on the progress. You look great!
  • justaloozer
    justaloozer Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Whoa! You look fantastic!!
  • DESIREE1210
    DESIREE1210 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!!
  • Sc4ever
    Sc4ever Posts: 33
    Options
    Like everyone else Im amazed that you have lost 110 lbs! You look great hope! :happy:
  • dlm10
    dlm10 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and don't ever forget it! What you have accomplished most people only wish for....and you have done it! WAY TO GO!!
  • jnd951999
    jnd951999 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    OMG, you look great!!! What a motivation you are!!! It is so great to see someone else who had alot to lose look sooooooo great!!!! If you can do I know I can too! My biggest fear has been losing it all and still not being happy with my body but I know I will. Congrats girl! You deserve it!!!

SW 292
    CW 227
    GW 130
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! And you look smaller than an 8 :happy: Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Where are you hiding that 138?? Are you sure there wasn't something extra on the scale? I would have guessed 110-115 ish. You look fantastic!
  • Jillatha
    Jillatha Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Where are you hiding that 138?? Are you sure there wasn't something extra on the scale? I would have guessed 110-115 ish. You look fantastic!

I am still 141 atm! The 138 was my dehydration low after the gym haha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!