Good or Bad Advice????

Options
2»

Replies

• marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Ok, well I'm going to go against most people and say that I take it and actually like it. I feel like it gives me more energy throughout the day and for my workout and I personally don't have any negative side effects (I only take 1 pill 2-3 times a day instead of 2 pills 3 times a day though). When I work out hard, watch my calories, and take this I lose 3-5 pounds a week. Is this because of hydroxyuct? Probably not completely, but I think it helps at least a little bit. I got mine at WalMart for around $20 btw. I probably won't buy it again though, because it's not really anything too special and I have a hard time remembering to actually take it. As for whey protein, if you're having problems eating enough protein you can use this. It's not going to bulk you up or anything. I only eat fish, so sometimes I supplement with protein powders. Body builders use it because they aim for crazy high amounts of protein, like 250+ grams and some protein powders have upwards of 30 grams per serving, so it's just more convenient. Protein powder can be good (watch out for sugar, carb, fat counts though), but it's also not necessary. If you do want to try some though, Body Fortress is also sold at Walmart and tastes pretty good and is pretty low in calories, fat, carbs, and sugar. Good luck!
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Bad advice save your money.