Happy

Options
SUSANB37
SUSANB37 Posts: 61 Member
I feel so happy and proud of myself. I found MFP on April 21, 2011. Since then I have lost roughly 20 pounds, went down a pants size and in general, just feel better. But the best thing is-I am sticking with it!!! I have never stuck to a weight loss plan in my entire life-EVER!! I like the way I am pushing myself to exercise pretty much every day, even if it's just a walk in the neighborhood with my kids. I like the way I am making better food choices-not perfect, not even close. But better. I still eat crap and I know I would loose more weight if I watched my sodium and ate just a little bit better. But I am making conscious, decent food choices, which I have never done in my life. So yeah, I'm feeling pretty happy and good about me for a change :happy:

Replies

• Chunky_Monkey81
    Options
    Awesome that is really good work x
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I feel the same! I love this site it has become my new addiction
  • Melinda1987
    Melinda1987 Posts: 130
    Options
    Fantastic! My motto is "Improvement, not Perfection!!" :)
  • KIMBELKOWSKI
    KIMBELKOWSKI Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You just said everything I feel! This site is AWESOME!!! Good luck on your weight loss journey!!!
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I know the feeling and it is great to feel and think this way.
  • LaurieEReid
    LaurieEReid Posts: 273
    Options
    Yeah you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!