REPOST: New June Challenge - Virtual Walk Across the USA

Options
2»

Replies

• bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    I will look into the spread sheet. I need a new challenge for June so this might just be it.
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    My darling Fesse asked me to join and I CANNOT turn her down :smooched:
  • LeeKeplar
    LeeKeplar Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I would love to join.
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Hi guys !!

Hope you like the sheet !

My email has been playing up today so if you have tried to get me please send again !

the sheet is easy..... its all about focus and doing WHAT YOU NEED TO DO !!!

The sheet will take your Cals burnt and convert in to miles, .....so it does not matter how you burn the cals...... you can run, dance cartwheel, skate.......... ANYTHING !!!!!!

make sure you FR V, or Fesse, or me, or LKMMOM or Sunlovin1 or pammiegirl1117 so you see the posts and shout outs for numbers !

There will be day challenges to to keep you on your toes... some will be to burn some extra cals......... some will be more "soft" things...

if you have an idea for a day challenge The team and I would love to hear from you
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I will, of course, be participating.
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options

you best be SPOCK
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options

you best be SPOCK

Fascinating. I will be interested in the progress of this human venture.
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    im in this will be great !
  • vwbear
    vwbear Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I've never joined a challenge like this, so it ought to be interesting :smile: I had to download a program to be able to enter information in the spreadsheets, as this computer didn't have one, but I'm now ready to start my spreadsheet and the challenge. (My family thinks I've gone crazy on them lol)
  • FaerieMoon
    FaerieMoon Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    bump :drinker:
  • nikkionamission
    Options
    I'm in, I've just downloaded the spreadsheet so will get entering!
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Have downloaded sheet but can't enter anything!!! :huh:

1st June: Weight 131.4; cals burnt 283; steps taken 13209; miles walked 5.6

Help!!!! :angry:

Sue :smile: x
  • vwbear
    vwbear Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I've been entering my info in the spreadsheet every evening, but I noticed the first time I entered the infi, the sheet automatically figured milage, but it hasn't done it since. Is there something I'm supposed to be doing for it to update atomatically, or do I need to enter the milage manually as well? The number is lower than the guage at the gym, but maybe I'm doing something incorrectly? Any ideas welcome. Thanks!