NSV at work

Options
rubyrenga
rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
I felt really down on myself yesterday after trying to put on a skirt for work and freaking out over my knees, but today a woman in my office pulled me aside and said, "You are looking so skinny! What have you been doing?" Skinny...I can't remember the last time anyone used that word in reference to me! I have a big smile on my face that will last all day!!!

Replies

• Jami22
    Jami22 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Those NSV's make it all worth while!!! I posted a new Facebook picture (just a picture of my face) yesterday and had so many responses asking how much weight I had lost! Funny thing is I was thinking I couldn't really tell I had lost any in my face. I felt like a spokesperson for MFP after telling everyone "how" I have done it so far!
    Keep up the great work!
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's great! Yeah, we are are own worst critics, and it is hard to see our own progress sometimes unless someone else points it out. I can't wait to post the thinner me on fb someday soon!! :happy:
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Compliments like that can pick anyone up from feeling down. Your hard work is becoming obvious to others- what a great feeling! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!