myfitnesspal on blackberries

Options
How many of you use myfitnesspal on your blackberry? Do you find that it's effective and that it helps you keep track of all your calories right away?

I just got one and I've been trying it out but I'm not used to the really small screen and scrolling down so much to get to the relevant portions of the page etc. (It's my blackberry I'm not used to; no complaints about myfitnesspal, which I just switched to from fitday because it seems more blackberry friendly).

Replies

• neeterskeeter
    neeterskeeter Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    How many of you use myfitnesspal on your blackberry? Do you find that it's effective and that it helps you keep track of all your calories right away?

I just got one and I've been trying it out but I'm not used to the really small screen and scrolling down so much to get to the relevant portions of the page etc. (It's my blackberry I'm not used to; no complaints about myfitnesspal, which I just switched to from fitday because it seems more blackberry friendly).
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Not on a blackberry but on my iPhone! :bigsmile:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I'm on a computer all day, and have one at home, so I CAN'T avoid it!! :bigsmile:
  • neeterskeeter
    neeterskeeter Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I would love an iPhone! They rock. Unfortunately my firm gave me a choice of T-Mobile or Verizon. Oh well. Maybe one day...