Replies

• carolinenp
    carolinenp Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • got2go2concerts
    got2go2concerts Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You have come to the right place! Lots of support and tools here to help you along the way! Welcome.....
  • BodyByBrusselSprouts
    BodyByBrusselSprouts Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Well that is a tease. NFL fan here. Who did you play for? When?

And good luck with the weight loss (unless you were a packer because then I have to hate you).

Dave
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome! This place is a wonderful start to a new beginning, as long as you are willing and committed then the sky is the limit. :)
  • KayleighDawn13
    Options
    Welcome! You've definitely come to the right place! Everyone here is very supportive!! Good luck!
  • jwsxs4
    jwsxs4 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    one pound at a time... What are your plans or how do you intend on taking the weight off? Are you going to try a specialty diet a work out regimen?
  • jwsxs4
    jwsxs4 Posts: 12 Member
    Options

And good luck with the weight loss (unless you were a packer because then I have to hate you).

Dave

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- That is soooo funny!! One of my best friends is a packer Backer and I gotta be honest she gets really annoying during football season!!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    You came to the right place for it. Good luck.
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    Options
    You can do it! This site makes it easy and the people are great! Good luck on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    You are in the right place! Tracking your food and exercise daily is a huge help! Good luck on your journey and welcome to MyFitnessPal!!
  • Buckeyt
    Buckeyt Posts: 473 Member
    Options

Dave

Dave,

I share your Packer hate!

Tim, from Chicago
  • kayleeblue
    kayleeblue Posts: 273
    Options
    Good Luck on your journey...If you can hold your own in the NFL you can do this no problem...I'm also wondering what team?
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Hi :) This site is amazing and super supportive!! Best of luck to you!!!
  • fuminator18
    fuminator18 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    YES! YOU CAN DO IT!! Welcome to MFP~ I Luuuuuuuuve football!!
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site bro!
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've not been here long but absolutely love it! Make sure to use all the tools and that 50 will be gone before you know it!
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options

And good luck with the weight loss (unless you were a DOLPHIN because then I'd have to hate you).

You will great support here and there is a lot of info on the message boards that will help and inspire you.
  • Smittyinthesun
    Options
    Get on the treadmill and start walking build up to 5 miles a day, limit calories to 2000, not the 5000 you had to eat when you played in the NFL. By Labor day you'll be at your goal.
  • 1FitMomof4Girls
    1FitMomof4Girls Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Welcome
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Another football junkie here! Welcome to MFP! Good luck and God bless on reaching your goals!