+10 #?? WHAT??

Options
So lately here i have been slacking off on my tracking because i have been on so many trips and really busy. Well i knew i have gained some weight since then but i have really kicked up my work out this past little while and am eating better. so i expected a lb or two loss since two weeks. Nope! i am not a 191 which i have not been at since the end of may!!! What in the world!!! I'm gaining weight for no apparent reason. I don't know what is going on! i have tried the hardest the last two weeks since a long time and the reward i get is a 5 lb GAIN?? :explode: :explode:

Replies

• Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    So lately here i have been slacking off on my tracking because i have been on so many trips and really busy. Well i knew i have gained some weight since then but i have really kicked up my work out this past little while and am eating better. so i expected a lb or two loss since two weeks. Nope! i am not a 191 which i have not been at since the end of may!!! What in the world!!! I'm gaining weight for no apparent reason. I don't know what is going on! i have tried the hardest the last two weeks since a long time and the reward i get is a 5 lb GAIN?? :explode: :explode:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    hello

i've done the same thing when i went home for 3 months this summer
    i gained 6 lbs

well the good news is that as soon as i came back at it a lost all of it in about 2 weeks,,
    so i think that when its such recent gained and quick gain that its much easier to loose

so welcome back on, and get going youll see it will all be gone in noooo time !!!!!!!!!!

may
  • Joselem
    Options
    :grumble: Well, if the exercise is going so well... have you thought that you may be making muscle? muscle weighs more than fat, but takes less room....hey - maybe its all muscle (LOL)!!! I suggest to concentrate on your diet ... banish the white stuff - flour sugar and salt... and eat more good quality carbs - likes fruits and veggies to fill up the calories... salt really makes you retain and bloat! MAybe its that time of the month... lots of reason... but do not despair! Keep your spirits up... strive for the better you - which you deserve! And have fun!!! :flowerforyou: