Dr. Phil's Weight Loss Challange

Options
Dr. Phil's Weight Loss Challange started today. Tune in tomorrow (Thursday) to watch the second half of the start. Anyone can join by going to wwww.drphil.com. Below is a link to his "7 Keys to Weight Loss Solution" from his book.

http://drphil.com/articles/article/472/

I'm going to use this as additional motivation.
Denise

weight.png

Replies

• drgall
    Options
    Dr. Phil's Weight Loss Challange started today. Tune in tomorrow (Thursday) to watch the second half of the start. Anyone can join by going to wwww.drphil.com. Below is a link to his "7 Keys to Weight Loss Solution" from his book.

Denise

weight.png
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Good tips. Maybe he should use them to drop that extra 20.
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options

HA! That was funny. But, to whomever uses the Dr. Phil program, whatever it takes to lose the weight is worth it!
  • nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    Options

:laugh: Totally true. If you're advocating a diet that works, shouldn't you be healthy and fit yourself? :tongue:
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options
    I'm really not sure how much of Dr. Phil's bulk is fat and how much of it is just . . . bulk. Dr. Phil won't show us. Hehe.

Either way, it seems like it's going to be a motivating challenge! I'm going to watch. Today's episode was good.
  • Jules4506
    Options
    Maybe he is going to join everyone in the weightloss challenge?
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Okay I haven't seen any TV for a really long time, but I use to get the biggest kick out of the skits they had on MADD TV about Dr Phil. I always heard he has a really big... wallet?

All kidding aside, is any body going to do his callenge?
  • justin33
    Options
    LOL.....Dr. Phil needs to drop weight! Nothing like someone talking about something but not doing it themselves!
  • justin33
    Options
    32 lbs lost, congradulations! Thats awesome.

Justin
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options

Denise

weight.png

Ya know, the 7 day diet does not sound that bad, it sort of sounds a lot like sugar busters and atkins. I went on Atkins 3 days ago, well, on my third day, and I have been keeping a log and only talking to my MFP peeps about it. I lost a lot of weight the first time and felt great then let family drama intervene. I think I will try this after Atkins, or mix it in here and there.
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I just can't stand his voice.....:grumble: not to mention his all-holier-than-thou-attitude, that's just my opinion though.....

sorry for invading your challenge topic :ohwell:
  • elliott062907
    Options
    I don't care for his voice either, but after reading up on him, he has a lot to say that others only wish they had said.

No one is perfect, but at least he gets to the bottom of things.....
  • elliott062907
    Options
    32 lbs lost, congradulations! Thats awesome.

Justin

woo hoo on the weight loss.
  • elliott062907
    Options

:laugh: Totally true. If you're advocating a diet that works, shouldn't you be healthy and fit yourself? :tongue:

Hey I know, maybe everyone should read the website or the book and try not to judge!!!! Maybe he will do the challenge, maybe he is trying to help motivate others, only 20 lbs over weight with him, you ask, that's not a lot, what about all those making fun of it/him who are more then 20 lbs over weight and struggling. Maybe this could help a lot, what have we got to loose, oh yeah, WEIGHT!!!!! Aren't we here to motivate others as well???

The good thing is, he has doctors helping out with all of this instead of it being his opinion.

Before anyone judges, take a look in the mirror. Do you like what you see?
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options

Hey I know, maybe everyone should read the website or the book and try not to judge!!!! Maybe he will do the challenge, maybe he is trying to help motivate others, only 20 lbs over weight with him, you ask, that's not a lot, what about all those making fun of it/him who are more then 20 lbs over weight and struggling. Maybe this could help a lot, what have we got to loose, oh yeah, WEIGHT!!!!! Aren't we here to motivate others as well???

The good thing is, he has doctors helping out with all of this instead of it being his opinion.

Before anyone judges, take a look in the mirror. Do you like what you see?

AMEN to all of that! =o)

Dr.Phil is a *big* man, he seems pretty solid to me, esp when they've shown him in a t-shirt/shorts working out...