This made my day!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Yes, I saw it in the news!!!!!!!!!! Many yrs ago I lost my son at the mall for about one hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talking about freaking out.... he was totally non verbal at that time and about 7 yrs old!!!! I had security people all over looking for him. I was running around like a crazy woman in the mall and outside in the parking lot!!!!! It was the day before Thanksgiving :sad: :sad: A lady in a store overheard my daughter with one of the guards talking about it and she volunteered to help and she found him sitting on a bench!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would you believe that to this day (my son is 15yrs old) my husband does not know about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would have never heard the end of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:

girl YOU Know I know that!!!!!!!! because in all honesty if THEY ever did that...WE'D never let them live it down either! LMBO

hugs and soooo scary the way things can just happen in a blink of an eye! sigh...glad you found that beautiful boy of yours....he's getting so big and handsome!!!:heart:
  • ali106
    Options
    Hey Ali,
    i just say your post and watched the video. I sat here at my computer crying :cry: and then started reading the rest of the posts. :noway: I am amazed at how quickly a beautiful story gets waaaaayyyyyy off track. Reading these posts is a rollercoaster ride, that's for sure. Crying one minute and then laughing the next.
    I think the networks should make a sitcom.............."My Funniest Perv" sounds like a good title:laugh:

amen!!!!!!! hahahaha.....the thing is these pervs all have hearts of gold!!!....and I just love em!:smooched:
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options

amen!!!!!!! hahahaha.....the thing is these pervs all have hearts of gold!!!....and I just love em!:smooched:

Come on ...Sing it with me:
    "cause that's what friends are for.......":smile:
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Options
    OMG!! Thats amazing!!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    AWWWW *wahhhhh* such a touching story!
  • fitmom2six
    Options
    Hits way too close to home! My little guy is only 6, but is also non verbal with autism and LOVES Toy Story!!!

I've had to call 911 twice for different times he's run off and we couldn't find him. It's the worst nighmare ever!!!
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    as a father and an officer i am probably way to over protective when it comes to my babies. (i say babies) one just turned 12 and the other 8 this month, but ive had to pull too many babies out of swimming pools that didnt make it because of turned heads.
  • ali106
    Options
    Hits way too close to home! My little guy is only 6, but is also non verbal with autism and LOVES Toy Story!!!

I've had to call 911 twice for different times he's run off and we couldn't find him. It's the worst nighmare ever!!!

HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!! omg....thank God you found your angel!!!! keeping you and yours in my prayers...I know how scary that is!!!!!!!!
  • ali106
    Options
    as a father and an officer i am probably way to over protective when it comes to my babies. (i say babies) one just turned 12 and the other 8 this month, but ive had to pull too many babies out of swimming pools that didnt make it because of turned heads.

:brokenheart: :sad: I never leave my guy's side ever...and he can swim really well under water etc...but I don't care it only takes one second!

hugs and bless you for what you've had to witness...omg the worst!!!!!!!:brokenheart: