Ready to start my Journey

all_heart75
all_heart75 Posts: 1
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
:smile: I am new at myfitnesspal.com and so far I love it. I look forward to getting to know all of you on my journey to weightloss. I just hope that this time I can really lose this weight and keep it off.

Replies

• MoooveOverFluffy
    MoooveOverFluffy Posts: 398 Member
    Hi there and welcome aboard... ! I've been here for about a month now and have lost 6 lbs. What are your goals?
  • SimplyDeLish
    SimplyDeLish Posts: 539
    Welcome! You'll love using the MFP tools and you'll love the support of the MFP community!

Here's to a healthy lifestyle!
  • Roe1968
    Roe1968 Posts: 133
    WELCOME....
  • Quierstina
    Quierstina Posts: 201 Member
    Hello!
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    I know that you will be successful in this weight loss battle. We're here to support you!
  • a_dawn
    a_dawn Posts: 47
    Welcome and let me tell you that you CAN do it! I'm new to MFP, but I can tell that it's gonna be a big help. Right after the birth of my 4th child, I found myself weighing over 200 lbs. and in a size 16. So, I set out to lose weight and I lost 70 lbs. and got down to a size 8 in jeans and a size 6 in skirts. I was ecstatic and felt fabulous. Then my life changed somewhat in the last couple of years and I got lazy and started eating what I wanted. As a result, I gained back about 30 lbs. So I'm back on the mission to lose weight and get back to my "skinny" clothes. I know I can do it and so can you. It's just a matter of making the choice and sticking to it, no matter what. It's not gonna be easy and you may "cheat" a little, or go over your calories, but don't give up. Just take it one day at a time. Feel free to add me and I'll do my best to encourage and motivate you. Good luck!!!
  • a_dawn
    a_dawn Posts: 47
    Welcome and let me tell you that you CAN do it! I'm new to MFP, but I can tell that it's gonna be a big help. Right after the birth of my 4th child, I found myself weighing over 200 lbs. and in a size 16. So, I set out to lose weight and I lost 70 lbs. and got down to a size 8 in jeans and a size 6 in skirts. I was ecstatic and felt fabulous. Then my life changed somewhat in the last couple of years and I got lazy and started eating what I wanted. As a result, I gained back about 30 lbs. So I'm back on the mission to lose weight and get back to my "skinny" clothes. I know I can do it and so can you. It's just a matter of making the choice and sticking to it, no matter what. It's not gonna be easy and you may "cheat" a little, or go over your calories, but don't give up. Just take it one day at a time. Feel free to add me and I'll do my best to encourage and motivate you. Good luck!!!
  • Kerry1023
    Kerry1023 Posts: 152
    Welcome and lots of luck on your journey. You WILL reach your goals :)
This discussion has been closed.