Nov 9, 2008

Options
Hi all,
Still no internet on my computer.
BUSY BUSY BUSY working. We are getting ready to leave to Street Vibrations. Gald to say the leather Top-Too big in the chest. Switching to something else.
All is well
I will be doing a 1/2 marathon on Nov 9, here in fresno!! I am getting excited. I was going to do the full, but...I think I will wait until next time.
My work is going to be posting a picture of all of us employees in a few days, if you want to check it out.
hdfresno.com- go threw the tabs and when you see apparrel- thats where we will be.
You all take care and I miss you!!!!!!
Friendship
Renee

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    Still no internet on my computer.
    BUSY BUSY BUSY working. We are getting ready to leave to Street Vibrations. Gald to say the leather Top-Too big in the chest. Switching to something else.
    All is well
    I will be doing a 1/2 marathon on Nov 9, here in fresno!! I am getting excited. I was going to do the full, but...I think I will wait until next time.
    My work is going to be posting a picture of all of us employees in a few days, if you want to check it out.
    hdfresno.com- go threw the tabs and when you see apparrel- thats where we will be.
    You all take care and I miss you!!!!!!
    Friendship
    Renee
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    That's terrific. Keep up the good work! It's best not to push yourself too soon or you could cause an injury that will set you back.

Congratulations -- I'm a HD fan from waaaay back!:flowerforyou: