The cheesiest chat up lines you've heard

Options
FearOfFrying
FearOfFrying Posts: 127 Member
I heard a guy say to a girl "you must be exhausted, because you've been running through my mind all night" :sick:

Any better ones?

Replies

• pilotgirl2007
    pilotgirl2007 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I heard a guy at starbucks order a tall skinny latte or something like that and he goes "just like you girls... tall skinny and hot" LMAO!!! Wow!
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Somebody actually said to me and my friend, "Did it hurt?" and when we said, "Did what hurt?" he said, "When you angels fell from heaven."

I felt rude, but I laughed at him. I couldn't believe that he thought that would work.

There is also this one, "How much does a polar bear weigh?? Enough to break the ice! I'm ____". Hahaha!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    "I got 6 dollars.. wanna split a burger?"

I've been using that all week. It isn't working at all.
  • FearOfFrying
    Options
    Somebody actually said to me and my friend, "Did it hurt?" and when we said, "Did what hurt?" he said, "When you angels fell from heaven."

I felt rude, but I laughed at him. I couldn't believe that he thought that would work.

There is also this one, "How much does a polar bear weigh?? Enough to break the ice! I'm ____". Hahaha!

Lol....like it
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options

cracks me up ...worked on me :) winking
  • FearOfFrying
    Options

Maybe you need to up the stakes and go for a cheeseburger
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I was a bartendar for a few years and someone ordered a hamburger, when I asked how he wanted it he said " THick and Moist" just like you !!!! can say I was pissed and didnt take this as a compliment ! LOL
  • FearOfFrying
    Options
    I did hear, before the days of mobile phones, "here's a dime, go and phone your mom and tell her you won't be home tonight"
  • FearOfFrying
    Options
    I was a bartendar for a few years and someone ordered a hamburger, when I asked how he wanted it he said " THick and Moist" just like you !!!! can say I was pissed and didnt take this as a compliment ! LOL

Cheeky git..lol
  • Scentlessapprentice
    Scentlessapprentice Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    The funniest one I ever had used on me was " You remind me of a parking ticket, you have fine written all over you"

Was very very funny but it didn't work.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Standing in a parking lot talking to a friend when this guy pulls up in a Pontiac and said "GET ON THIS PONTIAC AND RIDE" and pointed to his private area, of course, I flipped him off, and shouted several bad words his way.
  • FearOfFrying
    Options
    Best comeback I heard from a girl was when a guy said to her, "when you come back to mine tonight how would you like your eggs in the morning""
    ......she said..........................Unfertilised
  • Scentlessapprentice
    Scentlessapprentice Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Another one i've heard was " That's a great dress it would look reaaly good on my bedroom floor"

It didn't work either :)
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    In college, a guy came up to me and told me I had such beautiful feet. Then he proceeded to tell me how he had a foot fetish. I told him he was kinda creepy and that was the end of that.
  • crazymama2two
    crazymama2two Posts: 867
    Options
    I did hear, before the days of mobile phones, "here's a dime, go and phone your mom and tell her you won't be home tonight"

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA i like that one...
  • crazymama2two
    crazymama2two Posts: 867
    Options
    The funniest one I ever had used on me was " You remind me of a parking ticket, you have fine written all over you"

Was very very funny but it didn't work.

BUAHhahahah i love this one too - depending on how cute he was that mighta worked on me just because it was so lame. :)
  • bbush18
    bbush18 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    i was out running once and some guy yelled at me, "hey can i have your phone number...i lost mine!" i laughed all the way home!!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    I heard a guy say to a girl "you must be exhausted, because you've been running through my mind all night" :sick:

Any better ones?

Hey! Are you just trying to find some new pickup lines?! :laugh:
  • JGCowboy
    JGCowboy Posts: 58
    Options
    If you were a booger I'd pick you first!
  • Linnleex3
    Linnleex3 Posts: 20
    Options
    Haha, those are all great! :laugh:

But the pickup line that was used on me was when a guy at my school came up to me and said..

"You must have a mirror in your pants, because I can see myself getting into them" Then he started laughing...EEEKKK!:sick:

I totally freaked and pretty much ran away :ohwell: