Hello

Options
Hi I am a single mother of two boys ages 5 & 6. I work full time M-F and go to school full time online after they go to bed at 8:30. I want to get into shape so bad. I am 5'4'' and probably 180 lbs because I haven't weighed myself lately. I know I gained weight because I'm popping out of my clothes and dont feel good about myself at all plus I dont have any energy. I'm trying out a Zumba class tonight and hoping to start a couple fitness classes on the weekday evenings in between my boys' activities. It's not that I dont want to lose weight because I absolutely love working out but when is my problem... When??? I always struggle to have "me" time and dont have anyone that can watch the kids while I work out. The YMCA offers childcare so I'm gonna try that approach and see if I can afford it. I am a single mother without support so finances are pretty tight. Anyways I wanted to say hi to everyone and offer my struggles and concerns completely open minded to any suggestions and feedback. I would love to find some real person support. Thanks. :-) :yawn: