Why is it?

yankeefamily05
yankeefamily05 Posts: 657
edited September 27 in Health and Weight Loss
This may sound crazy. I am curious to hear the reasoning behind it. Thursdays are my "breakday". I usually end up eating a little bit over my calories too! Fridays is when I see the drop in the scale! Why is that? You would think it would be a day I was 100% correct with my calories and got my calorie burn in for the day. Any insight:):flowerforyou:

Replies

• Take my advise and dont change this...I used to eat 2 take aways a week and still lose...however I thought Id stop that practice and cut down my take aways. Now Ill gain a kilo or more (it comes off again) if I have one....wish Id stuck to my 2 binge days, now I cant have 1 every 10-14 days without gaining...
  • Take my advise and dont change this...I used to eat 2 take aways a week and still lose...however I thought Id stop that practice and cut down my take aways. Now Ill gain a kilo or more (it comes off again) if I have one....wish Id stuck to my 2 binge days, now I cant have 1 every 10-14 days without gaining...

When I say a break day, I mean that I dont work out that day When I go over my calories its about 200-300. It works for me.
  • fcrisswell
    fcrisswell Posts: 234 Member
    The way I see it is the body has a tremendous ability for SURVIVAL.

When calories are restricted (even minimally) the body is careful to shed weight. Some people easily shed weight when they have larger fat stores others do not. But when you feed the body after restricting it for a while it realizes that famine is not approaching and it feels more comfortable letting go of some weight.

Does that make sense?
This discussion has been closed.