Directed towards the fellas

Options
13»

Replies

• Iamgiam
    Iamgiam Posts: 38
    Options
    Real women and not plastic.

As long as you are natural in every way then you are perfect.
    Loosing weight for health and fitness aside, what ever shape colour or creed natural and real is good.
  • apetty21
    apetty21 Posts: 137
    Options
    Whew! Glad to see curves are "in"! Cause I definitely have them and always will. I can lose weight/fat but my shape will stay the same (just trimmer).
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Yep, curves here, driving a straight road is no fun, driving a curvy road is a blast, just saying.:bigsmile:
  • sonyyyyy
    sonyyyyy Posts: 33
    Options
    i'm loving everyone's opinions !!!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Most deff curves but athletic curves are the most attractive to me.

same here
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Glad to see so many votes for curves... I'm curvy, love it, and hope to always keep 'em while being fit as well!
  • Time2BSkinny
    Options
    Bump! Want to hear these opinions, too =]
  • bbbbb33333
    bbbbb33333 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I'm for athletic, fit, but a curve or two never hurts.
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I think curves are a good thing. Yeah we want to be thin in the middle, but we def need hips, bust, and a derriere! That's what makes us women. If we didn't have curves, men wouldn't be attracted.:wink:
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with a skinny minnie....but I'm a fan of a woman with some funk in the trunk. Nothing sexier than a curvacious woman :happy: That being said, I think beauty can be found in all women. Not just saying that to sound corny....
  • kristy_estes21
    kristy_estes21 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    When I used to worry about my weight as a young girl my aunt always told me, "Nobody likes a bone, but a dog and he buries it." :)
    Although I do appreciate very thin women, I also think curves are very attractive. I want a nice, toned, but still currrvvvvy body.
  • sonyyyyy
    Options
    well said kristy!
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Just wondering..
    How does everyone feel about curves on a girl... I see girls at the gym and at zumba that have great bodies but no curves. I'm hispanic so i'm pretty full on top and bottom. Throughout this weight loss process i definitely want to tone up but not lose my curves.
    Any girls agree?

Your shape is perfect, don't change anything. I prefer shapely women over stick women any day. If you're concerned about losing your figure, you might try focusing on lifting heavier weight for lower reps over more sets to help maintain muscle strength and mass.

Lower body exercises for heavy weight that I would recommend: (5 sets of 5 reps, 10 sets of 3 reps are easy formats)
    - Back Squats or Leg Press if you don't like squatting. A Hack Squat machine is good too, recommend that over leg presses if you don't like squatting.
    - Deadlifts (not the straight leg kind, more olympic style) This form of dead lift is great for quads, glutes, and even the upper body.

Moderate weight (4 sets of 8 - 10 reps)
    - Lunges
    - Stiff Leg Deadlifts
    - Leg Curls
    - Leg Extensions

I'm not suggesting you do all of these in one session just some ideas for you.
  • sonyyyyy
    Options
    Just wondering..
    How does everyone feel about curves on a girl... I see girls at the gym and at zumba that have great bodies but no curves. I'm hispanic so i'm pretty full on top and bottom. Throughout this weight loss process i definitely want to tone up but not lose my curves.
    Any girls agree?

Your shape is perfect, don't change anything. I prefer shapely women over stick women any day. If you're concerned about losing your figure, you might try focusing on lifting heavier weight for lower reps over more sets to help maintain muscle strength and mass.

Lower body exercises for heavy weight that I would recommend: (5 sets of 5 reps, 10 sets of 3 reps are easy formats)
    - Back Squats or Leg Press if you don't like squatting. A Hack Squat machine is good too, recommend that over leg presses if you don't like squatting.
    - Deadlifts (not the straight leg kind, more olympic style) This form of dead lift is great for quads, glutes, and even the upper body.

Moderate weight (4 sets of 8 - 10 reps)
    - Lunges
    - Stiff Leg Deadlifts
    - Leg Curls
    - Leg Extensions

I'm not suggesting you do all of these in one session just some ideas for you.

VERY helpful! Thank you!
  • phenrichs
    phenrichs Posts: 102
    Options
    I am a fan of curves. So much so (and don't shoot me for this) that I actually think a couple extra pounds in the right places looks better.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Definitely curves, a guy needs something to hold on to;-)
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Definitely curves, a guy needs something to hold on to;-)

^
    What he said.

Plus, shape just looks better in dresses, short shorts, and jeans.