Friends for support

Options
Hello everyone! I've been using myfitnesspal for about a week and a half now and could really use some more friends to check in with and try to steel ideas from. I work in an office so I sit at a desk all day and this time of year seems so busy that workouts can be difficult to squeeze in at times.

I have found that logging on here and keeping track everyday is helping, I just need more people that I can look to for ideas and motivation :bigsmile:

Replies

• dgrenell
    dgrenell Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'll help. I am in the same boat sitting behind the desk for a lot of the day as well. Feel free to add me.
  • jenkins1103
    jenkins1103 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    add me as a friend..I can give support..I to sit at a desk all day.

Good Luck to you..
  • tammyr76
    tammyr76 Posts: 174
    Options
    I sent a request,,,support buddies are important..I wish you luck on your journey.....
  • nananie2
    nananie2 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I sit in front of my computer all day too...
    I'm adding you. I'm kind of new here also. :-)
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I'm the exact same... been on MFP about a week and a half and also sit at a desk all day. You can add me.
  • DTRTinAZ
    DTRTinAZ Posts: 29
    Options
    Same here. I actually started a fitness plan a week ago, but joined myfitnesspal today. I sit at a desk alot as well and I get up and walk the stairs everytime I think of eating junk food or when I feel I need a break from my work. Hopefully this helps.
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You're welcome to add me if you like.
  • jkandjk
    jkandjk Posts: 4
    Options
    Same here! Add me in please:)
  • jenniray71
    jenniray71 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same here! Feel free to add me...anyone! The more support we get the better! :-)
  • angelacasey736
    angelacasey736 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Right there with you all!
  • ilikeher
    ilikeher Posts: 78
    Options
    hey :) I've been on here for about a month and it is awesome! Ppl here are incredibly supportive and motivating, you'll do great! Feel free to add me if you'd like. Good luck ;)
  • Pandy21
    Pandy21 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I just joined this and would really appreciate some support! I am sure there are others out there that need the same so lets stick together and help each other!! I am really determined to loose weight and get in shape. The nice weather is coming and I need some motivation to keep exercising and eat healthy. Thats my main concern lately I've been eating pretty back and I need to get back to the habbit of eating better! Alright enought about me! Hope I make some buddies on this so we can motivate each other!!