please help

Options
Hi. As a mew member to the site I was wondering if someone could help me out. Is there any way to include more or less than one serving of a food when recording the food in your diary. For example, tonight I had one and a half servings of shepards pie. I had to create a new food in order to enter the 1/2 serving calories correctly. Is there an easier way? Thanks for any help you can give me.

Patti

Replies

• pgteacher65
    Options
    Hi. As a mew member to the site I was wondering if someone could help me out. Is there any way to include more or less than one serving of a food when recording the food in your diary. For example, tonight I had one and a half servings of shepards pie. I had to create a new food in order to enter the 1/2 serving calories correctly. Is there an easier way? Thanks for any help you can give me.

Patti
  • tweety3
    tweety3 Posts: 118
    Options
    when you enter your food, there is a box to the left hat says servings. click on that and change your amount. I hope this is what you were looking for:)
  • pinkpixies
    Options
    When it has the serving listed, it says 1 serving...type in there .5 instead of 1 and that would be half a serving...or 2 instead of 1 for two servings...etc...
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I put in fractions of servings all the time and it has works beautifully. If you only ate a quarter put .25 servings, if you ate one and a half pieces put 1.5.