Where was your best holiday?

Options
Carol_s
Carol_s Posts: 73
Hi everyone,

I would love to book a holiday for end of this year beginning of next to celebrate me reaching my goal. Yes, I am that determined lol.

I have a problem though, I want to go everywhere! lol :laugh: :tongue:

Where was your best holiday and why?

xx

Replies

• Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Iceland.

Heading back there for the 3rd time this September.

Good food, good people, only 4.5 hours from the East Coast, glaciers, geysers, waterfalls, excellent hiking. Unlimited heat and hot water from geothermal sources (not fossil fuels). Plus, there's always specials where you can fly to any city in Europe from there for free. :)
  • epj78
    epj78 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Ireland. Love, love, love Ireland. The countryside -- not necessarily Dublin or Galloway (although I do like a few days there too!!).

I have a trip to Venice and a cruise in the Mediterranean coming up in a month - I'm guessing I'll love that too!
  • Carol_s
    Options
    These sound great, it's so difficult to know where to book. Wish I could see the World! x
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    These sound great, it's so difficult to know where to book. Wish I could see the World! x

You will travel and see the world if it is one of your dreams as you go through life. Plus, you're still young (as am I) so plenty of time left to see many places! And create a travel wish list for places you want to see in the future.

Also suggest using Tripadvisor.com if you're not using that site yet. Love them for all trip planning (for work and fun trips).
  • Carol_s
    Options

I love Trip advisor too, I just need to learn to concerntrate on one destintaion at a time, otherwise I find it really difficult to decide where to go!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Thailand. While in Thailand, my mom, aunt and I made a side trip and went to Phuket and to Phi-Phi Island (the exact same island where the movie "The Beach" with leonardo di carpio!!