New Chica

Options
Hi Im new to this, I was introduce to the website by a coworker. I woke up yesterday morning and decided that I no longer want to look this way. I have never weighed what I do today and I never saw myself being this big. I am a single mother of 4 kids and currently am 30 lbs heavier than I was at the time when I was 9 months pregnant. I am ready for the change, I want to look and feel better. I want my clothes to fit and want my kids to stop saying that I am not fat I am just chubby. My kids are athletic is now time for me to become active and athletic, I know that I have a long road ahead but look forward to it and know that I will succeed at the end. My goal is to loose 55 lbs.

Replies

• Menene
    Menene Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hola Chica, Welcome, you will love it here. This site is very helpful and the member are very supportive.
    I'm sending you a friend request and we can do it together.
  • diana77
    diana77 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    hello glanier!! Welcome im sure you will be able to accomplish your goals here..... Feel free to add me. :)
  • FITFAB44
    FITFAB44 Posts: 3
    Options
    Here's wishing you all the best in your endeavors. I am a recently divorced mother of 3 and am miserable in my clothes. I need encouragement and motivation too. Keep me posted on your success. All best.

juli:flowerforyou:
  • IdaBetances
    IdaBetances Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like! Good luck!
  • PecanTanDiva
    PecanTanDiva Posts: 162
    Options
    Hello :flowerforyou:

This is the best site ever. I have tried soooo many times to lose weight and was unsuccessful. On MFP you will always be able to track what you eat, drink, and you exercise routines, as well as become close to a lot of people who have the same goals you have. I have been encouraged by all to keep going and not give up and it make my day to be able to help or be helped by others. This is the perfect start and good luck with your weight loss journey!!