Tomorrow is "B" day (boys beware of topic!!)

Options
No food or water after midnight tonight...... I have to be there at 7, surgery at 8......by 845 I should be done.

THE NEW GIRLS!

YIKES....ok, really starting to freak out. I know this is elective and I could back out but I have wanted this for sooooo long. This is my payback for breast feeding my 3 beautiful children.

I AM SCARED SCARED SCARED....what if they are lopsided...what if they are too big....what if what if what if.

Ok...feel better venting....

Scared $hitless....Ali

Replies

• alimassa
    Options
    No food or water after midnight tonight...... I have to be there at 7, surgery at 8......by 845 I should be done.

THE NEW GIRLS!

YIKES....ok, really starting to freak out. I know this is elective and I could back out but I have wanted this for sooooo long. This is my payback for breast feeding my 3 beautiful children.

I AM SCARED SCARED SCARED....what if they are lopsided...what if they are too big....what if what if what if.

Ok...feel better venting....

Scared $hitless....Ali
  • Toadily
    Options
    What are you getting surgery for?????
  • krystalmoore1986
    krystalmoore1986 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    oh you are lucky i am so jealous of you I want to do it so badly, but am young and dont have that kind of money yet. :laugh: Good luck I am sure you will look HOTTER than you already do! :smooched: Put on a cleavage shirt and take a before and after pic in the same shirt! You know it will def. be worth it!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you Ali! You'll do great & look terrific(er)! :love:

If my "girls" were eyes, I'd always know when my shoes were untied!! :drinker: :ohwell:

Hurry back to us! :heart:
  • alimassa
    Options
    What are you getting surgery for?????

Breast Augmentation
  • alimassa
    Options

If my "girls" were eyes, I'd always know when my shoes were untied!! :drinker: :ohwell:

Thanks Shannon! I will miss my running buddies...but beware...I will be stalking you!:noway: :noway:
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    ...I AM SCARED SCARED SCARED....what if they are lopsided...what if they are too big....what if what if what if....

What if they come out perfect? What if they are all you had hoped for? This is the more likely outcome - be excted! (I'm sure your DH is........:devil: )

Good luck tomorrow! :drinker:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Thanks Shannon! I will miss my running buddies...but beware...I will be stalking you!:noway: :noway:

Best news I've heard all day. :smokin:
  • alimassa
    Options
    ...I AM SCARED SCARED SCARED....what if they are lopsided...what if they are too big....what if what if what if....

What if they come out perfect? What if they are all you had hoped for? This is the more likely outcome - be excted! (I'm sure your DH is........:devil: )

Good luck tomorrow! :drinker:

I like your attitude! Lets go for perfection! Can I pay extra to guarantee that??? :laugh: :laugh:

:drinker: :drinker: i need a drink!:drinker: :drinker:
  • alimassa
    Options

If I am stalking you, you will need a cig let me tell ya! (just ask the hubby):wink:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous.... Yay for you... Let us know what you think after... My sister & I want to go in (after she has a baby). Two sets for one!
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    Options

(High Fives) You made me give a hardy harr laugh on that--I wouldn't be tripping on untied shoelaces either.
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Everything will go just fine--I would so love to be the cup size you are going to have--I remember those days--cute bras, they were standing at attention--sigh, sorry little trip down memory lane.

Take it easy and recover -- you'll be back at the game in no time
  • alimassa
    Options

(High Fives) You made me give a hardy harr laugh on that--I wouldn't be tripping on untied shoelaces either.

DOOOOO YOURRRRR girls hang low,
    do they wobble to and fro,
    can ya tie um in a knot,
    can ya tie um in a bow,
    can ya throw um over your shoulder like a continental solider,
    do your girls hang low...

SIDE NOTE....I do NOT have this problem....Insert reason for surgery here!
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! Here's to a speedy recovery:drinker:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Good for you gurl! :flowerforyou: Doing *anything* that helps with self esteem has to got to be great! :bigsmile: Big brother hugz and a high five! :happy:

..and oh yeah, make sure to show off the new cleavage as well :wink:
  • alimassa
    Options
    Good for you gurl! :flowerforyou: Doing *anything* that helps with self esteem has to got to be great! :bigsmile: Big brother hugz and a high five! :happy:

..and oh yeah, make sure to show off the new cleavage as well :wink:

:blushing: :blushing:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options

DOOOOO YOURRRRR girls hang low,
    do they wobble to and fro,
    can ya tie um in a knot,
    can ya tie um in a bow,
    can ya throw um over your shoulder like a continental solider,
    do your girls hang low...

SIDE NOTE....I do NOT have this problem....Insert reason for surgery here!
    LOL!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :tongue:

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

Breast news I've heard all day too! :laugh: