Help me out!

Options
toots99
toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
I'm going to a wedding on Sunday and bought two dresses to choose from. I need help deciding on one. It's not a super fancy wedding, but I don't want to look like a schlub either. I like them both, they're both the same price, and both are easy to clean. I need opinions. After seeing the pics, I'm really leaning towards the all black one. I'd be wearing the same shoes with either dress. I can breathe wearing both, and both should be comfortable even after dinner. Granted, I do have on Spanx in the all black dress, but it was surprisingly comfortable.

Edited to add: the plain black one has a design on the front that you can't really see in this pic...it's got like a side to side overlapping ruffle kind of thing, almost like this:

90255_1270059597_486x486.jpg

Okay so the choices are:

100_4233.jpg

or...

100_4229.jpg

I like that you can see my tattoos, especially my rarely seen glow worm on my foot. :heart:

So be honest...which is better?

Replies

• anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I'm going to a wedding on Saturday and bought two dresses to choose from. I need help deciding on one. It's not a super fancy wedding, but I don't want to look like a schlub either. I like them both, they're both the same price, and both are easy to clean. I need opinions. After seeing the pics, I'm really leaning towards the all black one. I'd be wearing the same shoes with either dress. I can breathe wearing both, and both should be comfortable even after dinner. Granted, I do have on Spanx in the all black dress, but it was surprisingly comfortable.

100_4233.jpg

or...

100_4229.jpg

I like that you can see my tattoos, especially my rarely seen glow worm on my foot. :heart:

So be honest...which is better?

I like 'em both... the print on the bottom pic is nice, but it hides your form. I say for vanity, the top one. Lol.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options

Fixed =D

I beat you to it. :wink:
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    The black one def. Though you look pretty in both.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

Fixed =D

I beat you to it. :wink:

I saw it as soon as I posted. Lol.
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I say the all black one. Very nice :wink:
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    i like the plain black one best...shows off your fab figure! :)
  • SongbirdLandy
    SongbirdLandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I love them both, but I agree that you should go with the all black one! It definitely shows more of your awesome figure! You look FABULOUS!
  • dd122436
    dd122436 Posts: 39
    Options
    I really like the black and white one! I think its a prettier dress (less dated), more stylish than just plain black. Also maybe hair up? You'll look great in either dress, so wear what your most comfortable in.
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    CommittohealthCHANGED Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I like the all black one, I agree it show your curves. You fabulous in the top dress. I love spanx , I wear them also because they are comfortable. :tongue:
  • askme12
    askme12 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    First one.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    they both look nice but the black one shows your shape much better..the white on the other one makes your waist disappear....

i think you need a splash of color with the black one though...i bright scarf around your neck??? or a chunky metal belt or scarf around your waist....just a bit too plain for a wedding

have a great time - you look fabulous....
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    first one!
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Yes, the all black is more flattering. Have fun at the wedding!
  • pftjill
    pftjill Posts: 488
    Options
    The black one. The other one is too baggy and doesn't show off your cute figure!!
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I like the all black one, looks really good and flattering on you...
  • hilliardtl
    hilliardtl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I agree, go with the black one. You are doing great! keep up the good work.
  • vjhouston1
    vjhouston1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!

You've lost 93 pounds!!!...... That's awesome!!!!.........Gurl......show off that shape.....I pick the solid black dress for you to wear. Have a great time!!
  • Matilda444WECHANGED
    Options
    The all black one! It looks great now and I think you'll shrink in to that one very nicely. I don't think the print one will look as nice in your smaller future.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I'm with everyone else. The first one. Shows off your curves. :)
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    The first one fits nicer but it really looks like you could have gone down a size!