Drinks at the bar

Options
I am trying to cut beer out of my diet completely. I do like gin, tequilla, whiskey and vodka.
Does anyone have any good ideas for drinks at the bar that dont break the calorie count, cause im not drinking straight liquor

Replies

• tiffanyquincey
    Options
    vodka and sf red bull? rum and diet?
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Vodka and soda with twist of lime
  • phenrichs
    phenrichs Posts: 102
    Options
    Scotch and soda with a lime.
    Scotch is around 70 calories per shot. Club soda..... 0
  • akadrea
    akadrea Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm digging captain morgan's and diet coke - about 60 cal.
  • lclarkjr
    lclarkjr Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Crown and Diet coke. Pretty much anything mixed with diet soda is not bad on the calories.
  • Limeinthecoconut
    Limeinthecoconut Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Crown and Diet coke. Pretty much anything mixed with diet soda is not bad on the calories.

When using just plain club soda try adding a flavored vodka to it. Or some lemon or line, but name sure they actually SQUEEZE the damn fruit before they plop it in. Does nothing if it just sits in there.
  • wendycheng
    wendycheng Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Vodka and water with lime juice. Sounds disgusting but give it a try. It's not bad.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    any clear liquor with diet tonic or diet club soda, with fresh lemon and lime, or a splash of cranberry juice
  • dawLs
    dawLs Posts: 84
    Options
    vodka and water.
    if you dont like the taste of straight vodka try vanilla.
    yummy!
  • iamthepreston
    iamthepreston Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    any clear liquor with diet tonic or diet club soda, with fresh lemon and lime, or a splash of cranberry juice

Yes stick with the clear liquors they have less sugars and also less of a hangover. I drink the same thing over and over Bacardi Rum and Diet Coke. Usually over and over on the same night.
  • RubyA2011
    RubyA2011 Posts: 66
    Options
    I drink vodka and dark rum and sometimes brandy

i mix the vodka with either lime & soda, diet coke, or ginger beer or ginger ale (diet versions are available)

dark rum and brandy i drink with diet coke.

wine and soda is nice and refreshing as a long drink too.