The Happy Time Funny Thread ;p

Options
:tongue: OK galz n guyz... we're all (more or less :huh: ) adults in here... so I thought that we should have a thread to post all of our funny Happy Time stories :blushing: Nothing X rated mind ya :devil: , but just some fun sharing of those certain romantic times that somehow went horribly awry :laugh:

So I'll start with a story :glasses: set your wayback machine to being a junior in High School :bigsmile: It's a Friday night, and I cheerfully leave the domestic domicile in pursuit of a typical Friday night adventure with my buddies. Welll... my best friend was nowhere to be found :grumble: and the party that I went to was really boring :frown: OK, I decide to be the good son and go home about 10pm :wink: I drove into the garage, using the electric door opener for both up and down, and step into the family room. Where my folks were spralwed out on the couch, Dad on top, both without the benefit of a shirt! :wink: I quickly *kitten* the situation, and beat a hasty retreat up to my bedroom! :tongue: The next morning, when I come down for breakfast, Mom had my abso favoritest breakfast on the table, and waiting just for me *giggle* I look at her and smile :happy: she blushes :blushing: and we both start laughing! :laugh: Gawd what a moment that was for the two fo us, I'll never forget it! :heart: As for poor dear ol' Dad... well, it was never mentioned in his presence :grumble:

OK... so now your turn! :laugh: :wink: :devil:

Replies

• jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    :tongue: OK galz n guyz... we're all (more or less :huh: ) adults in here... so I thought that we should have a thread to post all of our funny Happy Time stories :blushing: Nothing X rated mind ya :devil: , but just some fun sharing of those certain romantic times that somehow went horribly awry :laugh:

So I'll start with a story :glasses: set your wayback machine to being a junior in High School :bigsmile: It's a Friday night, and I cheerfully leave the domestic domicile in pursuit of a typical Friday night adventure with my buddies. Welll... my best friend was nowhere to be found :grumble: and the party that I went to was really boring :frown: OK, I decide to be the good son and go home about 10pm :wink: I drove into the garage, using the electric door opener for both up and down, and step into the family room. Where my folks were spralwed out on the couch, Dad on top, both without the benefit of a shirt! :wink: I quickly *kitten* the situation, and beat a hasty retreat up to my bedroom! :tongue: The next morning, when I come down for breakfast, Mom had my abso favoritest breakfast on the table, and waiting just for me *giggle* I look at her and smile :happy: she blushes :blushing: and we both start laughing! :laugh: Gawd what a moment that was for the two fo us, I'll never forget it! :heart: As for poor dear ol' Dad... well, it was never mentioned in his presence :grumble:

• watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options

I think that would have scarred me for life. :blushing:
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    nothing x rated?

*walks away*

:tongue:
    oh man, i could not imagine walking in on my parents i think i would totally utterly scared from it!
    it was bad enough that at tea (dinner:wink: ) time they would talk about their sex life just to freak me out - and it worked believe me! - and on a few occasions my brother would ask them questions:noway:
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options

I very nearly avoided this situation once when I was little, I think middle school - I was going into their room for some reason or another, heard a little too much rustling and noise and decided that whatever it was, it could wait!

Last Christmas, my husband and I went to Michigan to visit with my family. We shared a very squeaky twin-size bed and had to be very careful not to be . . . over-excited. We thought we were all slick and sly and had gotten away with it, but the next morning my then 14-year-old sister asked me, "What were you doing last night? We heard the bed squeaking."

To this day, she hasn't gotten an answer past a feeble story about tossing and turning. :blushing:
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    me and my ex- wife had to spend 45 min unclothed in a local play ground crawl tube to avoid being caught by the parks local grounds keeper, who woke up and saw my truck in the parking lot but could not locate us. we thought it would be adventures to go skinny dipping among other things in the lake at midnight on a full moon nite. when we saw the light come on to his house, we tried to make it to the truck but only made it to the play ground clothes in hand. luckily the officer who responded, because the grounds keeper called the local p.d. for a suspicious vehicle, was my friend from an opposite shift and reconized my truck. he smoothed it over and drove the grounds keeper around searching the area, so we had enough time to get to the truck and get gone. needless to say role call the next day was a blast.:laugh:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    me and my ex- wife had to spend 45 min unclothed in a local play ground crawl tube to avoid being caught by the parks local grounds keeper, who woke up and saw my truck in the parking lot but could not locate us. we thought it would be adventures to go skinny dipping among other things in the lake at midnight on a full moon nite. when we saw the light come on to his house, we tried to make it to the truck but only made it to the play ground clothes in hand. luckily the officer who responded, because the grounds keeper called the local p.d. for a suspicious vehicle, was my friend from an opposite shift and reconized my truck. he smoothed it over and drove the grounds keeper around searching the area, so we had enough time to get to the truck and get gone. needless to say role call the next day was a blast.:laugh:
    LOL! I had similar situation, but in our case my ex-and I never did quite get out of the water before our friends in blue showed up. Thank goodness for friends. Just a good laugh and an interesting next day..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: