75 Days (pics)

stephc71885
stephc71885 Posts: 50 Member
edited September 27 in Success Stories
I saw this morning that I have logged in for 75 days in a row, so I thought it was time for some progress pics! I started on MFP in March 2011 when the scale tipped 190 and I swore to myself that I would never hit 200. I have made a true lifestyle change since joining. The weight loss is slow, but it's healthy, I feel fantastic, and my body is changing in a healthy way. I've lost 14 pounds and I lost count of how many inches so far!

null3.jpg
null1-1.jpg
null4.jpg
null0-1.jpg
null5.jpg
null2-1.jpg

Replies

• Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Great job! You can really see how much you have toned up! Keep it going!
  • tannaleigh
    tannaleigh Posts: 188 Member
    You look great! Happy 75th :)
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Wow!! Great job! I think you looked good before, but you are doing great! I also started my weight loss journey when I stepped on my scale at 189. I could not believe I was that close to 200 lbs and also swore I would NEVER let myself get to that place again. Thanks for posting!
  • slimrb2011
    slimrb2011 Posts: 122
    Congratulations! You look great! Can really see a difference especially in your waist!! Keep up the good work!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Congrats! Definite difference keep up the good work!
  • ashleyxnicole89
    ashleyxnicole89 Posts: 38 Member
    Wow congrats! You can see a huge difference! Great job and keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • alynnbennett
    alynnbennett Posts: 182
    You look GREAT!!! Keep up the good work. You should be proud of yourself!
  • arush22
    arush22 Posts: 11
    You look amazing! Keep up the great work girl :)
  • ShawnaMama
    ShawnaMama Posts: 105 Member
    You look wonderful!!!! Way to go!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!