31 pounds Gone

Options
lajuice24
lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
So I am almost three months into this change of lifestyle. I have lost 31 pounds, my clothes are all loose and I have lost almost 5 inches overall. I was expecting to see a difference, but I really can not tell. I amnot sure if it is because you see yourself everyday and you just dont notice it. So here are my before and current.

Before
PICT0193.jpg

Current

IMAG0225.jpg

Replies

• ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    well done. you have done so well. your face definately looks slimmer.
  • Sc4ever
    Sc4ever Posts: 33
    Options
    Congrats on the 31 lbs you look nice! Love the shirt! :smile:
  • jenn2080
    jenn2080 Posts: 10
    Options
    yes there is definitely a difference. You have did an amazing job, I have been on this diet for 2 weeks and hope I can do as good as you've done!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss!! We are definitely harder on ourselves, but I can see it, and you will soon!! Great job!!
  • KLo924
    KLo924 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    There is definitely more definition in your face - gorgeous cheekbones! Well done :)
  • srtiemann
    srtiemann Posts: 76
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the awesome work.
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    You are doing fabulous! I can definitely see a difference!
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, You look great!!!!!!!!!!
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    You ROCK honey! You ROCK!
  • tethomas73
    tethomas73 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Lajuice job well done!! U can see it in your face. Awesome job
  • michelle1980m
    Options
    Congrats girl!!!
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference. I'm in a similar position though and understand where you're coming from. Folks are complimenting my hair, but can't put their finger on what change they're really seeing. I'm close to the same amount of weight loss.

That said, looking good. :)
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    def difference in ur face! awesome job and way to stick with it! u are doing amazing!
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! 31 pounds is something to be really proud of! Keep it up! :bigsmile:
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys! It is funny because I relly had no idea my face was so round!!! LOL!
  • smlamb33
    smlamb33 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    You are looking great! I can really see a difference in your face. You are doing great! Keep it up!! :wink:
  • mztierra
    mztierra Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes!!! You can really tell the difference and YOU LOOK GREAT!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • musica814
    musica814 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You look great! Even though there wasn't a full body before picture, I can tell a difference just in your face, it's gotten a lot slimmer.
  • oksuga
    oksuga Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Looking good keep up the great work!
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    So proud of you, friend! Thak you for sharing your progress. You are looking fantastic!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!