how many calories...

Options
Was the bug I inhaled on my run? Talk about ruining a run, especially one where you are trying to get a good time?

And you know you're OCD about logging your foods when the thought of entering a bug entry in the food database...

Just kidding. But it really ruined my run. Trying not to actually throw up. Anyone else?

Replies

• firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Was the bug I inhaled on my run? Talk about ruining a run, especially one where you are trying to get a good time?

And you know you're OCD about logging your foods when the thought of entering a bug entry in the food database...

Just kidding. But it really ruined my run. Trying not to actually throw up. Anyone else?
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    it just stops you cold, doesn't it. You're there in your zone and then--choke, choke, what the was that? Not sure how it would add up though--talk about eating on the run :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :happy:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    OMG just way too funny! :laugh: And yes, I have swallowed a bug or three in my day :huh: Just count it as extra protein, and call it good! :tongue:
  • pros696
    Options
    Good nutrients...do it often lol JK that is gross
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Aaaahhhh... Extra protein! :drinker:
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    So far I haven't swallowed one but on my bike rides I have several smash into my face. I sometimes feel like the windshield of a car.
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options

Ewe! :sick: But too funny. :laugh:
  • AdreaDawn
    Options

Hey Maybe you should count that as some protein!
  • meganlkp
    Options
    LOL - how funny?! I haven't swallowed one but I have had a fly go up my nose while I was out excercising!! That was just horrible!!
  • lynzz
    lynzz Posts: 45
    Options
    Hehehe....I thought I was the only one that happened to!! I tried to spit it out, but it was long gone. Hmmmm....I didn't even consider counting the calories, I think I "blocked" the whole thing out--the only way I could finish my run. :sick:
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I HATE that. I was out walking one day and a little fly went right into my eye. I spent the rest of my walk trying to dig it out and by the time I got home my eye was all red and watery and I was super crabby. I finally got it out at home with the mirror, but it ruined my entire walk!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I rode through a whole cloud of no-see-ums type type bugs one day and had to have swallowed 10 or 20. :sick: Drank down a whole bottle of sports drink trying to get rid of that "feeling"