40lbs down - can u see it yet?

Options
I am starting to feel it, my biggest was 424lbs when this first piccy was taken. Tonight i tried on the same dress and my fiance sadi he can see a big difference already, im currently 384lbs unfortunatly im not seeing it, but i no that ourselves are our biggest critiques!. Its made me feel quite deflated actually :(

Anyway im hoping that maybe you can also see a small difference

424lbs
justover30stone-thepicthatmadethedifference.jpg
384lbs
26thmay-27st6lbs.jpg
408lbs
29st2lbs.jpg
391lbs
27st13lbs2.jpg

Replies

• leamatthew
    leamatthew Posts: 162
    Options
    how do u add pictures?? haha i dont no how!
  • jrueckert
    jrueckert Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I use photobucket.com. Upload the pic there, then copy the image code. Paste it onto here and change the to lowercase.
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I started at 246.2 in March and have lost a little over 40 so far too. My husband says he sees a big difference. I can only see a small one. I do know that I've lost a pants size, that part is nice. I stil have another 20 ish pounds to go.

You can do it!!!
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to see your pix, great accomplishment so far!
  • shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    Options
    I looked at your profile pics and I assume the left one is current and right one is earlier cuz I can definitely see it in your face! Looking lovely! Well done!
  • leamatthew
    Options
    woohoo i managed to figure it out!
  • sarahjane0506
    Options
    you can totally tell you have lost weight, way to go .... your doing really well
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    YES I CAN SEE IT, GREAT JOB AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, YOU SAID IT YOURSELF WE ARE OUR OWN WORST ENIMIES,TRUST YR SPOUSE TRUST US WE CAN SEE IT

AGAIN GREAT JOB!!!!
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    yes there is a difference and I am sure your clothes are starting to feel a little more comfortable! Keeeeeeep Gooooooing!! :-)
    I really see a difference between the 2 last pics!
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    I can see a difference for sure!!! You're doing GREAT!!
  • Cynthiafaron
    Cynthiafaron Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    yes, yes you can ! keep up the hard work ! :smile:
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Your tummy looks smaller. Great work! How are your clothes fitting? Are you seeing the positive changes there? Keep up the good work!
  • cbs1974
    cbs1974 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    yes deffo a difference keep it going girl!!
  • destinyag
    destinyag Posts: 26
    Options
    You can DEFINITELY see it in your face! Great job! Keep up the awesome work! 40lbs! Woot!
  • RiaLucia
    RiaLucia Posts: 121
    Options
    Yep, I see the difference. And I must say, I enjoy your fabulous sense of style!
  • PrfctGdess
    PrfctGdess Posts: 257
    Options
    My first gut reaction when looking at the first two pictures was "oh honey, I can see more than a SMALL difference!" It may be hard for you to see yourself, but I can definitely tell - your waist/stomach area is visibly smaller. I know it may seem insurmountable when you have a lot to lose, but just take it one day/week at a time and focus on how much you've lost (instead of how far you have to go) and you'll get there. YOu're doing great!!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    How can you not see it?!! Look at your smile ...confidence is beaming keep up the good work ..I see progress in your limbs and face WTG!
  • Munchiemooka
    Munchiemooka Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    My first gut reaction when looking at the first two pictures was "oh honey, I can see more than a SMALL difference!" It may be hard for you to see yourself, but I can definitely tell - your waist/stomach area is visibly smaller. I know it may seem insurmountable when you have a lot to lose, but just take it one day/week at a time and focus on how much you've lost (instead of how far you have to go) and you'll get there. YOu're doing great!!

Totaly agree, was just about to say the same... Have you taken mesurements as they have kept me going when the scales stayed the same for example or I just could not see it.... Keep up the great work you are doing :bigsmile:
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Wow!! We definitely are our worst critics because I can see a very significant difference!! You are doing amazing, don't ever let yourself get discouraged!!
  • leamatthew
    Options
    thanks all for your lovely replys and word of encouragment!

Yes i can feel it in my clothes now, i bought clothing for my hoilday in 2 sizes too small and there all fitting now, i guess when u have a long way to go it can feel tedious as the results arnt goign to show as much as if i only had a small amount to loose.!!

When i reach 100lbs lost i'll post more piccys :)

xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!