Hello

kirstyk84
kirstyk84 Posts: 3 Member
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
Just a quick note to introduce myself since I am new to this :D

Replies

• GEMINI_STL
    GEMINI_STL Posts: 93 Member
    Welcome kirstyk84. I am new as well, joined back on 5/17. Good Luck on reaching your goals whatever they may be. Feel free to keep in contact if you like! :-)
  • msronnell
    msronnell Posts: 16 Member
    Hi Kirsty, i just joined earlier today. Feel Free to add me if you like, i am still setting up my profile, but will be done soon.
  • Slayer66
    Slayer66 Posts: 265
    Welcome!
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    welcome; this is a good program to follow and hope u do well either to lose weight or just to get healthy. rita
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    welome to fitness pal; if u need a freind im here for u and others. rita
  • trianaw
    trianaw Posts: 177
    I'm Triana,

I signed up for the Laila Ali Get Fit Challenge on 5/23. My goal is to lose 20 w/in the 8 week challenge. I have a total of 40lbs to lose and plan to do that by start of fall 2011. I'm very active. My diet has been my issue. This site w/the instruction from Laila is helping w/timing my meals and watching the calories. Planning meals is essential to weight loss.

I've recently completed 2 full and 1 half marathons. I have a few more half marathons planned before the end of the year. It's a lot on the body. But sometimes we have to shock it in order to make changes.
  • stephiebabe44
    stephiebabe44 Posts: 15 Member
    Hey. Welcome, feel free to add me. This app is really good and helpful. I was a little too scared to add friend etc but once i did the people here have been so kind and encouraging. Hope you reach your goals. Steph
  • Mojave69
    Mojave69 Posts: 40
    Hi to you too! Good luck with your MFP journey!
  • msronnell
    msronnell Posts: 16 Member
    okay, i have my profile set up & even managed to get a picture i liked on there... feel free to add me!
  • drewlotr
    drewlotr Posts: 1
    Hi Everyone. Just introducing myself. 40 year old Mother of 6 trying to take back the skinnyness!!
This discussion has been closed.