Looking for Bodybugg Friends!

Kutty1101
Kutty1101 Posts: 11 Member
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
Hey MFP!

I have been logging since Jan/Feb, and recently started using Bodybugg (which I love so far!). I found out I was burning more calories than I was estimating, and when I increased my intake....whalla! = ) Things are happening at a better pace. I'd love any friends/ support from fellow Bodybuggs. There are always a few challenges with it, and I'd love to hear about your weight loss journey! And if you don't have a BB.....I always love friends and support of any kind, and willing to reciprocate the motivation! Friend me = )

P.S. I am also an RN. I'll be working 12 hrs Fri, Sat, and Sun night and may be only checking in here once a day this weekend....but when I'm not at work, I'm in full force!

Replies

• craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    i've been on MFP for 4 months and lost almost 50lbs. it's been going awesome, but a few weeks ago i hit a sort of plateau. my weight loss slowed down A LOT! i had the bodybugg for a while, but i only wore it to work out. i started wearing it all day to see what was going on. turns out i burn around 3000 calories on a normal day, and my activity level is "active" instead of just "lightly active". today i had around 1600, which kind of scares me because it seems like a lot compared to the 1300's i was eating before...but maybe it will help :)

i'll let you know how that turns out!! =)
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    I just got my BodyBugg, and started tracking on Monday. I like it so far, even though it cut my lawn-mowing calories in half! :sad: Well, at least I know.

I did try this with EA Active Sports, and it was pretty close to my burn

I can't wait to try this with Zumba.
  • Don't have a BB but do have a Go Wear Fit. Love it, but don't track my food on the site. I do use it to see what I am buring calorie-wise as well as steps.
  • Kutty1101
    Kutty1101 Posts: 11 Member
    I just got my BodyBugg, and started tracking on Monday. I like it so far, even though it cut my lawn-mowing calories in half! :sad: Well, at least I know.

I did try this with EA Active Sports, and it was pretty close to my burn

I can't wait to try this with Zumba.

I found out I burn 500-550 with Zumba!
This discussion has been closed.