Oh Heck !!!!!

Options
I've jsut been looking at my history of weight lose on here, and realised, that, it's taken me 9 months to lose 8lbs!!!! :sad:

Mind you, if I'm completely honest, I was incredibly naughty along the way! :ohwell:

Today is a new day, I WILL lose the weight, I WILL keep it off, and I WILL keep posting on here to all you lovely people :happy:

Jackie xx
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I've jsut been looking at my history of weight lose on here, and realised, that, it's taken me 9 months to lose 8lbs!!!! :sad:

Mind you, if I'm completely honest, I was incredibly naughty along the way! :ohwell:

Today is a new day, I WILL lose the weight, I WILL keep it off, and I WILL keep posting on here to all you lovely people :happy:

Jackie xx
    :flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    That's 8 pounds you don't have anymore!

For each pound you lose, you take 4 pounds of pressure off your knees, too.

So you've taken 32 pounds of pressure off your knees! :drinker:
  • jree435
    jree435 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad. I'm in the same boat except it's been longer for me. I gained some and then lost it and back again. Never major gains just 3 - 5 lbs which was probably muscle wieght ...and to be honest a little bit not eating well :ohwell: I have 18 more pouns until my goal and I will make it.

The good news is today is a new day. Today you can make better food choices than you made yesterday. Today you can feel better about yourself and be nicer to yourself than yesterday.

Today has the potential to be a GREAT DAY!!!

You can do this. So can I. We're back on the wagon not because of force or guilt or shame but becuase we want to be. We want to be better "us-es" :laugh: for us and then for everyone else.