New Mommy with a Mission!

Options
Hello everyone! I am the proud mother of a beautiful nine week old baby girl named Elizabeth Kate.. Or as we like to call her "Izzy" I started my pregnancy at 111 lbs and ended it at 167. Needless to say I was a chunk! I have now hit the plateau at about 138 and my weight hasnt budged! I LOVE myfitnesspal and it has given me so much motivation and a wonderful platform to build towards my goal! I would love to have new friends and new moms to exchange encouraging words through this journey!:heart:

Replies

• TakuraHunt
    TakuraHunt Posts: 208
    Options
    Congrats on the arrival of your new baby girl. I have 2 sons (age 8 and 1). I love my fitness pal. I am still trying to lose all the weight I gained with my second baby. I started at 170 and went up to 214. I've been stuck around 185 for a long time (always start to lose weight than lose motivation). This time I am focused on losing 30 lbs by October (my 30th birthday). Feel free to add me as a friend, we can support and motivate each other.
  • marianne_c123
    Options
    I am new to the site and I feel like a Mom on a mission too! I can not use pregnancy as an excuse, my youngest is 3 and a half. I am working on losing 10 pounds that have sneaked on in the last year and a half. My goal is to look and feel like a lean machine on the 4th of July! Lets be friends :)