Hello Everyone!

giggles724
giggles724 Posts: 49 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Dalia and a friend at work recomended this site to me yesterday. We both are former members of Weight Watchers. I actually started weight watchers back in January was only able to loose 13 lbs and gained in back by May. I stopped going to the meetings and started my "own fitness" plan and calorie counting. Since mid June, I've been able to lose 23 lbs on my own!
Watching the glacemic index on foods I consume have played a major roll in being able to lose those pounds.
I think this site will facilitate all that hand journaling and nutrition value I've been doing. I like what see so far! So with that said, I wish everyone great success on this weight loss journey and I'm here for support and motivation.

Take Care!

D

Replies

• giggles724
    My name is Dalia and a friend at work recomended this site to me yesterday. We both are former members of Weight Watchers. I actually started weight watchers back in January was only able to loose 13 lbs and gained in back by May. I stopped going to the meetings and started my "own fitness" plan and calorie counting. Since mid June, I've been able to lose 23 lbs on my own!
    Watching the glacemic index on foods I consume have played a major roll in being able to lose those pounds.
    I think this site will facilitate all that hand journaling and nutrition value I've been doing. I like what see so far! So with that said, I wish everyone great success on this weight loss journey and I'm here for support and motivation.

Take Care!

D
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Welcome :drinker:
    Well done on the weight lose !!! :happy:
    Jackie
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Welcome to MFP and great job on your success thus far!
  • giggles724
    Thanks for the warm welcome! :happy:
  • Welcome. This site is full of great tools that'll help you on your journey.:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.