Soo... theres pizza all around...

Options
rosy_rsls
rosy_rsls Posts: 114 Member
and i have not touched it! I ate my sub and i drank my water and no matter how strong the delicious smell of pepperoni pizza is i have not caved!!! i am so proud!!. i was thinking i might just have a slice but now im over it~!!! waiting out your cravings really works!

Replies

• Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    That's a pretty good NSV if you ask me ,,, WHOOT!
    :drinker:
  • crazymama2two
    crazymama2two Posts: 867
    Options
    yayay you...now i want tacos.
  • bacarter18
    bacarter18 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!! THAT IS SO AWESOME!! what a great feeling!! i actually DID cave tonight and have just 2 pieces of my favorite pizza :) and i couldn't even finish the 2nd piece... but its great to know your choices are making a difference. there are times to cave and times that it is easier to just say no and drink water or have a salad (or something ;)). I usually crave chocolate and salty snacks, but I've been able to say no! It just means your hard work is paying off and your brain is doing the right thing :):)
  • TNelly
    TNelly Posts: 16
    Options
    kudos... That is awesome :-)
  • adrianamezam
    Options
    omg! pizza is one of my weaknesses...ive been known to eat an entire medium from pizza hut...my big thing this week was resisting sweets...my sis in law makes cupcakes and always has leftovers from her orders...today there were chocolate with cream filling...and i resisted! a few days ago someone brought home empanadas de piña, my favorite! they were still warm, and i said no! it feels good when you beat the food! take THAT, baked goods! IM THE BOSS! :D
  • rosy_rsls
    rosy_rsls Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    omg! pizza is one of my weaknesses...ive been known to eat an entire medium from pizza hut...my big thing this week was resisting sweets...my sis in law makes cupcakes and always has leftovers from her orders...today there were chocolate with cream filling...and i resisted! a few days ago someone brought home empanadas de piña, my favorite! they were still warm, and i said no! it feels good when you beat the food! take THAT, baked goods! IM THE BOSS! :D
    CUPCAKES!!!! omg i kill for them! i torture mysel watching all those cupcake shows daily lol. my sister in law made some ayer and i almost had one. i picked it up... smelled it... and set it down!!!!!!!!!!!!!.it does feel good!! great job on the empanadas. the cream ones are my fave! and warm!? i wouldnt have been able to say no! lol
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! Way to go girl. That's will power!!! :flowerforyou:
  • adrianamezam
    Options
    CUPCAKES!!!! omg i kill for them! i torture mysel watching all those cupcake shows daily lol. my sister in law made some ayer and i almost had one. i picked it up... smelled it... and set it down!!!!!!!!!!!!!.it does feel good!! great job on the empanadas. the cream ones are my fave! and warm!? i wouldnt have been able to say no! lol

girl! i did the same thing with these cupcakes! i picked it up, looked at it, in all its iced and oreo'd glory, smelled it, and set it down...and then! I GOT ICING ON MY FINGER! the damn cupcake was teasing me! but instead of licking my finger, i wiped it on a napkin and washed my hands. if i had tasted it, that would have been the end of it! lol.