New to My Fitness Pal

Options
A friend told me about this site and I decided to check it out. In September of 2007 I joined WW and over 2.5 years lost 100 lbs. Our WW group disbanded and over the last few months I've gained about 7 lbs back and I don't want it to get any worse than that.

I would like to lose a few more and get down to my original WW goal weight. I never did get there...I think I was so excited about being able to do things I hadn't done for years and shop for clothes where ever I wanted that I was satisfied with the 100 lb loss.

I've been using the site since Sunday and so far I really like it. Makes me very conscious of what I put in my mouth.

I will look forward using it in the coming weeks!!

Replies

• DebL11
    DebL11 Posts: 3
    Options
    Perseverance...The race is not always to the swift but to those who keep running.

A friend told me about this site and I decided to check it out. In September of 2007 I joined WW and over 2.5 years lost 100 lbs. Our WW group disbanded and over the last few months I've gained about 7 lbs back and I don't want it to get any worse than that.

I would like to lose a few more and get down to my original WW goal weight. I never did get there...I think I was so excited about being able to do things I hadn't done for years and shop for clothes where ever I wanted that I was satisfied with the 100 lb loss.

I've been using the site since Sunday and so far I really like it. Makes me very conscious of what I put in my mouth.

I will look forward using it in the coming weeks!!
    [/quote]
  • sitstaygimmeeakiss
    sitstaygimmeeakiss Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Deb! I'm pretty new here, too, but have been losing weight very fast (certainly fast for me, lol). I have a long way to go - close to your original loss - and I know that this site will help me reach my goal. Seeing just what the nutritional value of the foods I eat makes a HUGE difference for me. And, of course - this community. :flowerforyou: I think it's awesome!