FINALLY...A NSV for me!!

Options
Well, I've been waiting for this day...I haven't really not seen anyone over the year I've been losing weight...so it's not quite as noticeable to those people. However, I went into my FIL's job with my Hubby the other day and his boss couldn't even recognize me!! She was like " I thought your husband had brought another woman in here and I was about to let him hear it." YAAAAAY! LOL She was completely floored by the transition, so it was pretty exciting for me to have someone notice my hard work.

Replies

• Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Good job! And it's pretty great that your boss is looking out for your marriage, lol!
  • bjstrong
    bjstrong Posts: 11
    Options
    That is so great! When we do this for ourselves it feels great but when others see it too it becomes wonderful!
  • lsd007
    lsd007 Posts: 435
    Options
    Well Done!:flowerforyou:
  • gillianjoon
    gillianjoon Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome well done!!:flowerforyou:
  • justaloozer
    justaloozer Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    :smile: that is great!
  • justaloozer
    justaloozer Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    :smile: that is great!
  • MakingAChoice
    MakingAChoice Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    You are doing a fantastic job, that must have been a great feeling. You are a true inspiration and you keep me working toward my goals.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!