Replies

• DawnCallas
    DawnCallas Posts: 68
    Options
    You are amazing!! Congrats!! A job WELL DONE!! :drinker:
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    awww..congrats to you my dear! So proud of you!
  • vickyplum
    vickyplum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    This was a great story that brought a tear to my eye. CONGRATULATIONS on your great success! Keep going strong!

Awesome job!!! you are an amazing person!! I wish you all the best in your journey!!!

Vicky xx
  • loosingit3
    loosingit3 Posts: 27
    Options
    What an amazing story. I am so proud of you!! Soon you will be the weight you want.
  • Zelsawaf
    Zelsawaf Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Just a great story! So great hearing things like this. Congrats to you and keep it up!
  • monky13grl
    monky13grl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You have just given me the inspiration I need to get through the weekend. Congratulations!
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your story made me tear up when you said you called your friend and cried. If that isn't inspiration then I don't know what is. I have about 20-25lbs more to go, I have never been overweight until these last couple of years. I also have no idea how I got here, but we CAN do it, and we WILL!! Thanks for posting this, these stories are the reason I come here - for motivation and inspiration. Thank you and congrats on your loss and your efforts at the gym!! Very admirable!
  • kshepherds
    kshepherds Posts: 20
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all your continued support. I never expected to get so many.. if any posts... I was just super excited!.. You are all in inspiration to me. I am very thankful to read and be friends with you all on here. Thank you, thank you thank you! *Hugs* all around and WE CAN TOTALLY DO THIS!
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Awww your story made me choke up! What an amazing journey you've been on. I don't know you, but I am very proud of you :) Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!