*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Weigh-In #21 5.27.11

Options
Krys_T
Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
Well Sunshines...you all know the drill :). After this week only one more weigh-in.... :(

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEpzZVFrUmNCazV0U2tOSWpPWnZRUXc6MQ

Replies

• mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Well I didn't weigh-in last week because I had company over and I knew it would be inflated, so this week I am at 210.5 which is .5 lbs down from 2 weeks ago. My goal for the challenge was to be at 206 by the end- I'm not sure I'm going to hit that, but no matter what I am super proud of everything I have accomplished thus far!

Megan
  • forgiven4life
    forgiven4life Posts: 451
    Options
    bump
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    227.0 ... scale creeping back down :)
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    LW: 181
    CW: 184.8

I was hitting 177 a couple weeks ago.

I don't want to see ANYONE complaining about their weigh ins this week. I'm sure NONE of you are backtracking like I am right now. :tongue:

I'll be gone for another weekend, so see you all on Monday! :drinker:
  • onlyhalfcrazy
    onlyhalfcrazy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Today, 137.2 !! Down 1.6lbs Very proud to be close to my goal. Not sure if I'll get to it either, 2.2 is alot to loose in one week for me. None the less I know that next weigh in is not the end. I am very comfortable at this point with being able to continue this way of life.

I challenge everyone to Hold Fast to their goals and fight this last week like a GIRL!!! Go out with a bang and show yourself what your made of!!!!
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    bump
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I forgot to weigh myself this morning! I will weigh in tomorrow!
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    LW: 159.8
    CW: 158.0

Very happy with that! Also, I made it -- 40 lbs to the pound today! (Now of course with how my weight has been bouncing around lately, I may be up again then. My period should start in a few days, and depending on when exactly, I'll have to deal with extra water or will have just lost it.)

I've been trying to eat consistently and have been outside a lot, fishing, gardening, doing a bicycle maintenance class..., though no other workouts than bike rides.
  • givprayz
    givprayz Posts: 328
    Options
    LW 153.8
    CW 153.4

Creeping down slowly. Too bad it's because I feel crummy, not because of good diet and consistent exercise.
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    LW: 201. ?
    CW: 198.8

Down! That is all that matters. And TOM just started. YUCK!
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Last week- 153.0
    This week 151.6
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Suzeesmu
    Suzeesmu Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    LW: 207.8
    CW: 209.4

I had a feeling this was going to happen after last weeks 7lb loss. But I am ok with it. I have my Shakeology back for this week and that will help with my "regularity" (TMI, I know lol). So have to rock it out this last week! Plain and simple.
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    LW: 265.2
    CW: 265
    Loss .2

Rough week. Surprised, but PLEASED by the loss!
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    LW: 155.5
    CW: 155
    Its only a half pound loss but I will take it!!! :) I'm soooooo happy that the scale moved for me!!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    LW 168.5
    CW 168.5
    I stayed the same this week.
  • Suzeesmu
    Suzeesmu Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    LW: 175.2
    CW: 176.4

I'm late in posting!

I gained 1.2 pounds this week but think it's mostly water weight. Am hoping to be down to 174 by the end of the challenge and I think I can (IF I DON"T MESS AROUND with treats!!). I started MFP at 193.9 December 22 (Great timing, but I did lose 2 pounds over the holidays) and had hoped to meet the challenge goal of 40 pounds off. Obviously not gonna happen! BUT, I am not discouraged - I am ENCOURAGED because I have not been in the 170's for several years and am finding that, my clothes are getting a bit too loose and I am starting to be able to wear some of the clothes I've had put away now - Happy Dance!!:happy:

I haven't measured myself lately and will for the end of the challenge. I am looking forward to continuing with MFP and thank my lucky stars that I stumbled upon it - and you awesome supporters!!