what's your favorite body part??

Options

Replies

• OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    My flat stomach. A blessing at any weight!
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    My lower back.

may sound silly, but I love it when my husband opens a door for me and lets me go in front of him and places his hand right there... its a curve in again and I really love it!! I think I just like being curvey again instead of round!
  • runningfromzombies
    runningfromzombies Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    My calves!

They've always been oddly skinny for whatever weight I was, but now that I've been running for eight weeks, they're crazy toned!
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    My fingers. and my big toe. and then my knee. followed by my belly button... oh wait... i still cant see that yet... umm... jk. i like my eyes and my calves.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    My veins. They bulge, throb, and pulse like a got dayam champion...everywhere.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    My *kitten* is pretty decent.

Side note: do you ever post something on here and wonder whether it was a bad idea, considering that in a few hours or days, it will forever be indexed by google? hmmm, yeah.....
  • kristarablue
    kristarablue Posts: 707
    Options
    My mouth, there are just so many things you can do with it.....like...................smile...ya that's it:tongue:
  • kristarablue
    kristarablue Posts: 707
    Options
    My mouth, there are just so many things you can do with it.....like...................smile...ya that's it:tongue:
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    My *kitten* is pretty decent.

Side note: do you ever post something on here and wonder whether it was a bad idea, considering that in a few hours or days, it will forever be indexed by google? hmmm, yeah.....

I do have that in mind actually... That's the reason why I post the stuff I do. I want to be forever memorialized in Googled search results.
  • Tjarvi
    Tjarvi Posts: 53
    Options
    My dimples
  • pyro13g
    pyro13g Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    Her's! My body part, bicep.
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    My smile is my best physical feature...
    Then I'd say my chest, the "girls" have always seemed to look good, no matter my weight.
    Then probably my booty!
  • beccaschmitter
    Options
    you know I've been thinking and thinking (and thinking) and I realized I can honestly say there is not a single part of my body I like right now!! hmmmmm..........
  • bluemax87
    bluemax87 Posts: 71
    Options
    1-triceps (starting to get that tornado!)
    2-biceps (starting to get that dimple at the base of the short head!)
    3-calves (wearing Vibram FiveFingers is helping these babies along!)
  • angelworm
    angelworm Posts: 35
    Options
    My vagina.

Nah, I'm kidding. Just going for the cheap laugh, as usual.

this really made me laugh
  • angelworm
    angelworm Posts: 35
    Options
    my hubby says his fav. body part of mine is my butt. I'm learning to love it too.

But I guess i love my eyes because they are olive green. :)
  • gimedatnow
    gimedatnow Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I really like my ankles (specifically the right one...)! During class, sometimes I point and flex my foot to see my tendons move... the human body is just so amazing. :)
  • BarnDogBob
    BarnDogBob Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Calves, definitely. Super buff from carrying all my weight :happy:
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    My boobs have always been my favorite. And now that I'm breastfeeding they are even better, I'm worried what they will look like when I wean :( my second would be my legs and then my neck coming in at third place. I've honestly learned to love my whole body there isn't one thing I hate.just parts I have to improve on. I even like my stretch marks and that "crinkley" skin I got from carrying my two babies
  • jennyb31
    jennyb31 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Right now my shoulders, they develop fast and look nicely toned. I'm also a lower back fan, I have a natural very arched lower back and when my booty is in shape they go together nicely.....I'm working on the booty part!!